Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) is a private institution established in 1984. The college is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS), Thrissur.
ASP, Palakkad offers an undergraduate B.Pharm course for a duration of 4 years. The minimum eligibility to apply for the B.Pharm course is 10+2. Admission to the course is based on Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM) exam.
The mission of Ahalia School of Pharmacy is to educate students to become Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists while advancing Pharmaceutical knowledge.
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala Highlights
|Established/ Institute Type||1984/ Private|
|Affiliated to||KUHS, Thrissur|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor Of Pharmacy|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based through Entrance Exam|
|Facilities||Hospital, Library, Transportation|
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala Courses Offered
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad offers a Bachelors in Pharmacy course of which the details are tabulated below:
|B.Pharm||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: Must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with PCB and 50% marks in the optional subject
Subjects: Health care and Biochemical Science
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala Admissions
Ahalia School of Pharmacy, Palakkad provides admission to the candidates in its Bachelors in Pharmacy course on the basis of their merit score in the KEAM examination.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college @ahaliaschoolofpharmacy.org.
- Fill the online application form with all the appropriate details carefully.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form fees.
- After verifying the details, click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further references.
- 10th, 12th Merit-Based
- 10th, 12th Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala Facilities
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad provides many facilities to cater to the needs of students and faculty members.
- Library: The college has a well-equipped library having a number of books, journals, magazines, and research papers related to the field of paramedical.
- Hostel: The college has a separate well-furnished hostel for both boys and girls. The hostels are neat and clean with proper safety provisions.
- Transportation: The college provides transportation facilities to the students and faculty members. Candidates shall apply for bus service during the time of admissions.
- Hospitals: The college has various types of hospital facilities where training is provided to students such as Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital, Ahalia Diabetes Hospital, etc.
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala Faculty
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad has well-qualified and experienced faculty members. Dr. T. Subburaju, the principal himself has a teaching experience of 33 Years. Believing the thought that Pharmacists are professionals, uniquely qualified and prepared, confined to public assistance and to the realization of the goal, the college faculty members are highly experienced. As the number of people claiming health care services has regularly improved and this inclination is expected to continue, the faculty members are focused on this part. All other mentors also have an average of 10 years of teaching experience.
Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP), Palakkad, Kerala FAQs
Ques. Where is Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) located?
Ans. Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) is located in Ahalia Health, Heritage & Knowledge Village, Kozhippara, Palakkad, Kerala, India. The contact address is given below:
Contact Number: 04923-226777
Ques. Does Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) offer any other course other than B.Pharma?
Ques. What are the key elements of the B.Pharma course offered at Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP)?
Ans. The key elements of the B.Pharma course offered at Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) are:
- Providing students to serve as pharmaceutical care professionals and familiarise citizens in a dynamic health care method
- Producing and propagating knowledge, through experimentation about medications and about pharmaceutical care systems.
- Teaching students with the values required to serve the nation as caring, humane, acquiring professionals, and informed citizens.
Ques. Does Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP) college promote extra-curricular activities?
Ques. What is the annual fee of the B.Pharm course offered at Ahalia School of Pharmacy (ASP)?