Established in the year 2010, The ITM business school is a private college recognised by AICTE, New Delhi . The college is UGC approved and coed. The college has a peaceful and pleasant ambience of the campus.
The college offers 2-year duration PGDM courses with 10 specialisations. Students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the PGDM courses. The applications are invited online.
Admissions to the courses are entrance-based. Candidates will be required to appear and pass in either the national level entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the State CET tests.
The College provides various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities which give a head-start to students, developing their personality and inculcating skills of decision-making and leadership. The college has a great infrastructure with all facilities like a full fledged central library, hostels, sports , cafeteria and auditorium.
The college has excellent teaching faculty with a count of around 13. The college has high speed wifi connection in the campus and hostels.The college invites some great recruiters offering appreciable packages to the students.
ITM Business School Dombivli, Mumbai Highlights 2021
|Establishment||2010 | private|
|No. of Specialisations||10|
|Eligibility||The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination from an All India recognised university with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks. Note : The students from final year can also apply. The candidate must also have appeared for at least one of the following exams : CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & State CET score|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam + Bachelor's degree|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & State CET tests|
|Facilities||Library, Sports, cafeteria, gym ,Wifi, Labs, transport and Laboratories|
ITM Business School Courses Offered
The courses offered by the ITM business school are :
|PGDM||Duration :2 Years
Eligibility : The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination from an All India recognised university with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks.
Note : The students from final year can also apply. The candidate must also have appeared for at least one of the following exams: CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & State CET tests
Specializations:Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, Financial Markets, Fintech, International Business, Human Resources Management, Retail Management & Marketing, Digital Marketing Transformations, Supply Chain & Operations Management
Read More: ITM Business School Courses & Fee
ITM Business School Admissions
Admissions are based on CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & State CET score
How to Apply?
The ITM business school accepts online registrations on.
- The candidate has to enter email address and mobile number
- The candidate has to enter the course and register using OTP sent to the mobile number.
- The candidate has to enter personal details and academic data in application form. Academic data includes Mark/grade/percentile/rank in the exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT & State CET.
- The candidate has to pay the application fee.
- After reviewing the application , the college will get a call or message from the institute if selected.
- The candidate has to go through another round before the final merit list is displayed which is the Micro Presentations Personal Interview Process.
- The candidate, if shortlisted, gets the admission.
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Identity proof
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
Read More: ITM Business School Reviews
ITM Business School Placements
The ITM business school has very noteworthy placements. More than 650 recruiters are invited for campus placements including national and international companies like : Amazon, D&B, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Deloitte , Shoppers stop, capgemini, Kotak, verto and Logix.
The highest package offered is 14 lacs and average package is 6.8 lacs. Hence students are quite happy with the placements offered.
Read More: ITM Business School Placement
ITM Business School Scholarships
ITM Business School offers scholarships on a merit basis. The awards range from 10%, 25%, 50%, 100% of program fees.
Read More: ITM Business School News & Articles
ITM Business School Facilities
- Library: The college has a general library.The library has high-quality ambiance for both reflective and collaborative work and study.The college consists of a large number of Indian and International titles on various management subjects.
- Hostels: The college has separate hostels for boys and girls.The college has twin sharing rooms with great ventilation and facilities like separate study areas, housekeeping, Cafeteria, power backup, water coolers, electronic security Internet access, electricity charges ,etc. Shuttle bus service is efficiently provided between campus and hostel.
- Canteen: The college provides healthy, hygienic and tasty food at reasonable prices. Full meal service is available in the mess for
- Sport: The college promotes sports and has indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- The other facilities include AC rooms, Convenience store and an auditorium.
Read More: ITM Business School Gallery
ITM Business School Faculty
ITM Business School has a well experienced faculty with most of the teachers completing their masters and Phds in their respective subjects. The teachers are devoted and helpful.The teaching staff count is more than 16.
Read More: ITM Business School Faculty
ITM Business School FAQs
Ques. What is the location of ITM Business School ?
Ques. Which all events are organised at ITM business school, Dombivli?
Ques. How is the faculty at ITM business school, Dombivli?
Ques. Is ITM business school, Dombivli good for MBA?
Ques. What is the ragging policy of ITM business school ?