The Faculty of Management Studies at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies - [MRIIRS] (Formerly known as Manav Rachna International University) is an undistinguished department of Management Studies at the university established in the year 2009. Established in the year 1997, MRIIRS is a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956) which is duly recognized by the University Grants Commission. It is fully accredited by NBA, New Delhi and NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. FMS ranked among the league of Top Management Institutions in the country by NIRF-MHRD, NHRDN, TOI, Business India, Business Today, India Today and Careers360. Recently, the university has been awarded 5 Star QS rating for teaching, facilities and employability and an overall rating of 3 stars.
Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS Highlights:
Type of University
Deemed to be University
NAAC ‘A’ Grade
NHRDN, FICCI, AIMA, ASSOCHAM, FSIA, MSME
34336 sq. m
Sector – 43, Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
How to Reach
- 12 KMS from Badarpur Metro Station
- 2 KMS from Faridabad Railway Station
FMS, MRIIRS Courses & Admission 2019:
The Faculty of Management Studies at MRIIRS provides an MBA program in Dual Specializations (120 Students) in Finance, Events & Media, Marketing, HR & Organisational Behaviour, International Business, Banking & Insurance, etc. An MBA program in Healthcare Management (30 students) is also offered by the department. Both of the MBA Programs are with a duration of 2 years or 4 semesters. Admissions are conducted on a valid qualifying score of All India Entrance tests such as (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ any other equivalent test) and GD/PI. A B.Sc. Program in Hospitality & Hotel Administration with a duration of 6 semesters and having an annual intake of students as 60 students is also offered by the department. Admissions will also be considered on the combined merit list based on the several parameters including marks secured in the Higher Secondary, Senior Secondary, UG, Entrance Test rank, etc. Students are advised to visit the official website of the department thoroughly before applying to any of the above courses.
Check: FMS, MRIIRS Courses & Fee Structure
FMS, MRIIRS Ph.D. Admission 2019:
FMS also offers application to all eligible PG students for its research level Ph.D. program in many specializations across the spectrum of Engineering including Biotech & Core Sciences, Management, Media, English Physiotherapy, Psychology, Economics, Commerce including supporting research in many important and related areas. Admissions to Ph.D. programs are taken on the following basis:
- A Master’s degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Engineering including Biotech and Core Sciences / Psychology/ Economics/ Media/ English/ Physiotherapy/ Commerce / Management from any recognized Indian University, or a degree recognized by AIU, or any other equivalent qualification to the considered positive of Academic Council of the Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine / any other professional discipline of at least four year duration after 10+2 or higher duration, with either minimum 70% aggregate marks and a minimum 15 years of relevant experience in any recognized University/Institute/ Industry/ Government Organization, may be concerned eligible for admission, on the recommendation of BOS and approval by Academic Council provided that those sort of applicants may, in case considered crucial, be needed to qualify in the course(s) specified by the DRC/BOS.
FMS, MRIIRS Placements:
There is a common Training & Placement for all the university students which keeps a note upon all the interests of its students from a fixed interval of time gaps. The cell arranges internship programs for the students as well as invites many elite and reputed firms and companies to visit the recruiting sessions at the FMS, MRIIRS Placement sessions. Some of the prime visiting companies are such as IFB, Byju’s, ICICI Bank, Indiabulls, Bank of America, JBM, Infoedge and many more.
Read more about FMS, MRIIRS Placements
FMS, MRIIRS Extra-Curricular Activities:
The department organizes various extra-curricular activities as a practical mode of learning the big industrial situations far before indulging into them. The students are encouraged to take part in all these interesting workshops and visits to build their interest in any particular field to grow well in their career. Some of the recent past workshops and visits are listed below:
- Munjal Showa Plant Visit.
- Hospitality Students at Marriott South Aisa Chefs Workshop.
- Visit in Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- MBA Students visited VITA Plant.
- Culinary Cooking Competition & Demonstration by Hotel Marriott Chef - Amit Kumar.
- MBA Students visited Moon Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.