Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts - [JDSoLA] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts (JDSoLA) Mumbai Quick Updates
June 25: NPAT Exam 2020 will be held on 26th, 27th, 28th June. Check Here
May 18: NPAT Test has been postponed. Revised dates will be announced soon.
May 12: NPAT Registration Deadline has been extended to May 12. Check Here
April 30: Registration Deadline for NPAT Exam has been extended to May 10. NPAT exam will be held on 18th and 22nd of May. Click Here to Apply
April 4: NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Forms are available from December 16, 2019 – April 30, 2020 – Apply Here
NMIMS Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts (JDSoLA), Mumbai is a Private Institute located in the financial capital of India - Mumbai, Maharashtra and was established in the year 2016. The institute is affiliated to Narsee Monje Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University), Mumbai and accredited by the NAAC. The Institute offers three-year full-time BA (Hons.) Liberal Arts program. Admission to this course will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in NPAT followed by Personal Interview conducted by the Institute.
NMIMS-NPAT Entrance ExamNMIMS-NPAT
is a national-level computer-based (online) entrance exam conducted by the Narsee Monjee University for admissions to UG
and Integrated Programs
Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts Highlights
Narsee Monje Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Faculty Students Ratio
How to Reach
14.1 km (from Dadar Bus Stand, Mumbai)
0.8 km (from Vile Parle Railway Station)
3.4 km (from Mumbai Airport)
Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts Courses and Admission
Admission to the 3 years BA (Hons.) Liberal Arts program is on the basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 (Any Stream) or equivalent via CBSE or any recognized board. The candidates having an International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate) are also eligible only if they have cleared the IB exam.
S/he must have a minimum of 60% of aggregate marks with a valid score in the NPAT entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in NMIMS NPAT and personal interview and a short written test conducted by the Institute. The Institute has a total intake of 80 students for admission in B.A.(Hons) in Liberal Arts.
NMIMS-NPAT Entrance Exam
NMIMS NPAT (NMIMS Programs After 12th) is the authorized entrance exam which will be conducted on May 9 and 10, 2020 through computer-based mode. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for NMIMS NPAT requires a candidate to have passed class XII with 50% marks. Candidates who are still in 10+2 can also apply for the exam. It is necessary to fulfill NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria laid down by the NMIMS University before applying for the entrance exam.
NPAT Admit Card
Candidates are advised to download their admit cards from the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2020 exam. They have to enter the ID and password to get the admit card. The authority doesn’t send any call letters to candidates through post or any other physical means. NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card is available to download one week before the exam. It is published in the second week of May.
NPAT Exam Paper I Pattern
There are only multiple-choice questions in the exam. No special type of questions are there.
- A total of 120 questions makes up the paper I.
- NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern is divided into three sections.
- They are- Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and Proficiency in the English Language.
- There are 40 questions in each section.
- The medium of the NMIMS NPAT paper is English.
NPAT Exam Paper-II Pattern
There is a Paper-II for students taking admission into B.Design.
- It has three sections- Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills, Observation & Problem Solving and General Awareness & Design Sensibility.
- There is a total of 60 questions, each section contains 20 problems.
- 90 Minutes are given to solve the paper.
Check: JDSoLA Courses and Fee Structure
Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts Facilities
- A well-equipped Computer Lab with Latest Technology to help the students in enhancing their skills.
- Hi-Tech, Wi-Fi enabled and AC classrooms for smooth flow of the learning process.
- Spacious Cafeteria with Hygienic food.
- Visitors Room.
- There is a good range of curricular activities being run at the institute’s premises for all-round development of the students.
- Vehicles Section.