Hindustan First Grade College is a Private Institute located in Mysore, Karnataka. The institute was established in year 2015 and is affiliated to the University of Mysore (UOM). Courses offered by Hindustan First Grade College are B.Com., BBA, and BCA. Admissions to these courses are done purely on basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying examination.
Hindustan First Grade College Courses and Eligibility
Hindustan First Grade College offers admissions to B.Com, BBA and BCA programs to the candidates having passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Lateral entry to B.Com and BBA programs are offered to the candidates having a Diploma in Relevant Stream.
However, for admission to the BCA program a candidate should either pass 10+2 in Science Stream or must have studied Mathematics/ Computer Science as a subject in Arts/ Commerce Stream. A diploma holder is also eligible to take admission to the BCA program.
Know more about Hindustan First Grade College Courses & Fees Structure
Why Hindustan First Grade College?
- State of Art Faculties available at the College helps in smooth learning process.
- Well stocked library of HFG has ample number of books and study material.
- Well Equipped Digitalized Classrooms leads to effective intake of Knowledge by the Students.
- Highly dedicated and qualified faculty
- Participation in Extracurricular Activities, Skill Enhancement Programs, Encouragement and training in sports helps in overall development of the students.
- Events, Workshops, Fests and Seminars Empowers the students to be competitive and future ready.