Vyasa Business School (VBS) Jignani, established in 2013, is a constituent college of S Vyasa – Declared as Deemed-to-be-University. It offers “NAAC Accredited A++”, MBA+CMP program. Admissions is merit based and personal interview is conducted for admitting the students.
Note: There is no application fees at Vyasa Business School ( VBS) Jignani, Bangalore.
Vyasa Business School Highlights
|Affiliation and Approval||AICTE|
|Admission criteria||Merit Based|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Vyasa Business School Courses
Vyasa Business School offers two year full time MBA program delivered in the semester mode. The course focuses more on industry exposure and skills training.
Courses: Master of Business Administration
- Duration: 2 years
Specialization: General Management, Banking and Financial Services , Human Resources Management, Sales and Marketing
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after completion of 10+2.
- Fee Structure
- Admission Fee: INR 30,000
- Program Fee: INR 1,00,000 per semester
(Examination fee extra)
- Hostel Fee
Accommodation Fee: INR 50,000 per year
Food Charges: Hostel Managed by students and works on dividing system. Charges payable on a monthly basis. Approximate monthly bill would be INR 3,000
Overseas Study Tour (Optional)
Read More Vyasa Business Courses and Fees
Vyasa Business School Admission
- Step 1: Apply Online – Click here to Apply Online.
- Step 2: Once your completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with you within three working days to schedule an interview.
- Step 3: You will receive an offer letter, if selected
Documents needed at the time of admission All the applicants are advised to bring the following documents at the time of admission.
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Original), if available
- Copy of the test score
Vyasa Business School Placements
Final Placement activities at VBS will start every year in mid February and the process ends by April. A large number of companies visit VBS campus for recruiting. The main objective is to help students achieve their preferred functions and companies that best suits their career goals.
- Highest Package: INR 8.6 Lakhs
- Average Package: INR 4.3 Lakhs
Read More Vyasa Business School Placements
Vyasa Business School Facilities
- 100 acres of campus: The sprawling 100 acre lush green campus will surely allure you with its methodical patches of greenery and well-organized lanes.
- Well-equipped Classrooms: The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned, have comfortable furniture and fitted with advanced audio visual equipment to facilitate presentations.
- Well-stocked Library: The library, housed in the learning block, is well-stocked and regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
- Hygienic Cafeteria: Located right at the top of the learning block. Provides hygienic and delicious food.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Available at the learning block
- Auditorium: The college has a well-furnished auditorium, equipped with audio-visual equipment and required furniture, most suitable for organizing conferences, seminars, workshops and other academic, literary activities or cultural functions that require light and sound facilities.
- Located very close to the learning block
- Separate facilities for boys and girls
- Spacious rooms with necessary amenities
- Nutritious and hygienic food
- Wi-fi enabled to provide 24×7 access to internet
- Round the clock security
- Well connected to city through bus routes
Vyasa Business School FAQs
Ques. Do I get assistance on arrival at Bangalore?
Ans. Yes. We pick you up at the Airport or Railway Station and will make you comfortable in the hostel and help you settle down well. Ques. When to join? Ans. Sessions normally begin in July, 2018. The exact date of joining will be informed to the students by official communication.
Ques. How much is the Hostel Fee?
Ans. Accommodation Fee: INR 50,000 per year. Food Charges: Hostel Managed by students and works on dividing system. Charges payable on a monthly basis. Approximate monthly bill would be INR 3,000.
Ques. How far is the Hostel?
Ans. Our hostels are located in a safe residential area having access to Bus-stop, Railway Station and shopping complex.
Ques. Is there any application/GDPI fee?
Ans. No, there is no application fee. Vyasa Business School does not collect any fee for conducting interviews. We believe that students should have a free and a fair chance to explore the admission opportunity.
Ques. What are the college timings?
Ans. The normal class hours are between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm. However, the labs and library are open till 8 pm for the use of students.
Ques. Do you have any branches outside Bangalore?
Ans. No. We do not have any branches.