Institution of Clinical Research India - [ICRI], Pune, Maharashtra, is a private Institute which was established in the year 2004 with the aim of imparting specialized education in the field of Clinical Research and Healthcare Management. The Institute offers the students UGC recognized 3 undergraduate and 4 postgraduate programmes. The Institute has also been approved by MCI and AICTE.
The Admission criteria to the Institute are both merit and entrance based. The mode of application for the Institute is online.
The Top recruiters of ICRI Pune are Fortis, Excel Life Science, DHLI, PACRA, Max Neeman International, BioXcel, Wipro. Students have also received the opportunity of working in the country’s major metropolitan cities and also in international countries like UK, Switzerland, Tanzania, and UAE among others.
Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI), Pune: Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2004 | Private|
|Courses Offered||3 UG Programmes and 4 PG Programmes|
|Popular Courses||BSc, MSc, MBA|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Fortis, Excel Life Science, Wipro, BioXcel, Max Neeman International|
|Facilities Available||IT enabled classrooms, Library, Indoor/Outdoor Sport spaces, Canteen|
Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI), Pune: Courses Offered
|BSc||Specialization: Clinical Research & Health Management
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 with Life Sciences. Minimum 50%
|MSc||Specialization: Clinical Research
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduate or PG in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Medicine/ Nursing/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Physiotherapy/ Dentistry/ Veterinary/ Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy. Minimum 50%
|MBA||Specialization: Healthcare & Hospital Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Aviation Management
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduate in relevant streams. Minimum 50%
|BBA||Specialization: Aviation Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: All intermediate with minimum 50%
Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI), Pune: Admission
Candidates applying for BSc, MSc, and BBA degrees need to undergo a written test, followed by group discussion and PI conducted by ICRI. Candidates applying for MBA additionally need to have a valid, CAT/MAT/CMAT score.
How to apply?
- Visit the Official website of the College.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option available at the centre of the home page.
- Provide details such as Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, City, and State.
- Select the Campus you are applying for, Course, Specialization, Qualification and the click on Register.
- Once registration form is reviewed, candidates get a free counseling session in order to understand their decision and clear doubts, if any.
- Next, fill in the application form and submit a minimum amount of Rs.1300/- at the time of application.
Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI), Pune: Facilities
ICRI Pune campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Students and faculty can have easy access to information 24/7.
- Event rooms: The campus is equipped with multiple conference rooms, meeting rooms, seminar halls, auditorium, amphitheatre, open-air theatre. Be it conducting a presentation for a small group of peers, or organizing a college wide event, the campus has the right type of space available
- Library: The well stocked library of this campus offers 4025 e-books for the benefit of the students. Students can register and create an account for themselves on ICRI’s website to gain access to these e-books.
- Sports: Various indoor game facilities like TT, chess, Outdoor courts and other gaming facilities are available for the entertainment of students. With state of the art facilities, sports/ recreational needs of the students can be met well within campus premises.
- Canteen: A modernized kitchen is available on the campus in order to keep students and faculty satiated through the day without the need to step out of the campus. Food joints like CCD are also available on the campus.
Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI), Pune: Faculty
ICRI Pune brings the best blend of education to its students with its experienced faculty members and industry experts.
- Professors: 9
The ICRI Pune Faculty has the right mix of professors, with qualifications like MBA, MSc, BSc and an average work experience of 8 years in their respective fields.
Ques. How does ICRI Pune accept fee payments?
Ans. Fee payments to ICRI Pune need to be made through Cheques or Demand drafts only. Registration, Tax and any other fees towards study materials are non-refundable.
Ques. Does ICRI Pune offer Industrial visits as part of all courses?
Ans. Yes. Industrial visits specific to one's streams are organized by ICRI. Recent visits include JJ Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, Nowrosjee Wadia Hospital and Research Centre among others.
Ques. Has ICRI, Pune partnered with any of the hospitals in the country?
Ans. Yes. ICRI along with its hospital partners provides several programmes to aspiring candidates. Medanta Hospital, Narayana Health Bengaluru, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Jaipur and Max Super Specialty Hospital are ICRI Hospital Partners.
Ques. Does ICRI, Pune provide Education Loan Assistance?
Ans. Yes. ICRI has tie-ups with several leading financial institutions in the country. Loan assistance is made available to students to make the cumbersome process convenient.
Ques. What does the written examination of the ICRI, Pune Admission process involve?
Ans. The written examination tests the knowledge of the candidate in the below fields:
- Quantitative Ability
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude Test
- General English