NTPC School of Business at Noida was established in the year 2014. The college is ranked 1st among the best colleges in Energy Management in Uttar Pradesh in the year 2018. The institution offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Management in the areas of Energy Management and executive.
Registratinon deadline for NTPC School of Business PGDM (Energy Management & Executive) Admission 2021 has been extended till February 28, 2021. Earlier the registration deadline was February 14. PGDM application fee is INR 1500 for the others and INR 750 for SC/ST and DAP. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. The college has recorded the highest placement of INR 28.6 LPA in the academic year of 2019 from an executive management degree. Top recruiters like NTPC, NGSL, ADANI, etc have successfully carried their placement drive recruiting over 100+ students from both PGDM courses. Admissions are offered strictly based on a merit rank in the Exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT.
NTPC School of Business Admission 2021
|Application start date||November 24, 2020|
|Last date of application||February 28, 2021|
|Publication of shortlisted candidates||First week of March 2021|
|Personal Assessment Schedule||March 15, 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of March 2021|
|Commencement of program PGDM (Energy Management)||June 2021|
|Commencement of program PGDM (Executive)||July 2021|
|Established | College Type||2014/Government|
|Academic Support||IIM Ahmedabad|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, XAT, GMAT, NSB Admission Test|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based followed by Personal Interview|
|Top Recruiters||Trident, GE Power, Mercados, NGSL, KPMG|
|Facilities Available||Auditorium, Labs, Sports, Hostel|
NTPC School of Business Noida Courses
The institution offers Management diploma courses after graduation. Some of the courses are mentioned below:
|PGDM||Executive||Duration: 15 Months
Eligibility: Graduation with minimum 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP).
|Energy management||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in appropriate discipline in Graduation.
Click here NTPC School of Business Courses and Fees
NTPC School of Business Noida Admission
Admission depends on merit-based and qualifying assessments for all courses of the NSB college. Admission in Management courses principally dependent on marks scored in CAT, XAT, GMAT and NSB Admission Test followed by Personal Interview and counseling procedures.
How to Apply?
The application form is accessible at the college's official site and should be submitted on the web.
- The applicant should finish the online enrolment and application form and present the equivalent alongside the admission application with the expense of INR 1500 for General and INR 750 (for SC/ST and PH category only).
- The admission of the candidate will be confirmed based on the least eligibility qualification. After the admission of students effectively they will receive email affirmation.
- The Composite Score (CS) is determined by figuring the level of merit determined from CAT/XAT/GMAT/NSB Admission Test scores, Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Academic Diversity, and Gender Diversity Factor for PGDM (Energy Management) and self-supported PGDM (Executive).
- Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- For PGDM (Executive), NSB accepts company & self-sponsored applicants with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- The candidates shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) is based on CS, cut-off chosen by NSB. The last choice depends on the weightage of CS, Work Experience, and PA.
- At the time of admission, the candidate will have to submit all major documents to the Counselling Office of the college.
NTPC School of Business Noida Placement
The Placement Cell of NTPC School of Business has extensive alliances with numerous industry partners. All students have been successfully recruited to reputed MNC’s. Here is a list of placement details from the year 2018:
|Course||Average Package in INR||Highest Package in INR|
|PGDM (Energy Management)||11 LPA||21 LPA|
|PGDM (Executive)||22.5 LPA||28.6 LPA|
Know more NTPC School of Business Placement
NTPC School of Business Noida Scholarship
The scholarship is provided to the students under the following category:
- NSB Top Ranker in Admission Scholarship
- NSB Merit-Based Scholarship
- NSB Scholarship for Defence Services Children
- Tuition Fee Waiver for Candidates from BPL Section
Note: The college administration also provides a loan facility from Punjab National Bank under PNB Pratibha Scheme.
Read more NTPC School of Business Scholarship
NTPC School of Business Noida Facility
The College administration offers many facilities to all the enrolled students and professors for better performance in academia. Some of the facilities provided are as follows:
- Auditorium: The auditorium spaces are utilized for conferences, seminars and group lectures. The institute has wifi, AVS, and multimedia facilities.
- Classroom: NSB has state of the art well-equipped classrooms with smart boards, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Sports: The college is equipped with vast playfields of International standard for all outdoor games and an Indoor stadium with wooden flooring to facilitate all Indoor games. The institution has fully equipped gymnasium and athletic track.
- Hostel: The hostel rooms are provided with Wi-Fi, LAN connections to facilitate extended study hours for the students. The rooms are air-conditioned and fully furnished with modern amenities.
Click here NTPC School of Business Hostel
NTPC School of Business Noida Faculty
IIMA is hand-holding NSB in its pursuit of excellence. A significant part of the curriculum is being delivered by professors from IIMA and the rest by NSB faculty members who possess a blend of contemporary industry exposure as well as academic excellence. Veterans from leading energy organizations also deliver courses at NSB.
NTPC School of Business Noida FAQs
Ques. Can admission forms be submitted via offline?
Ques. Is there any separate entrance test conducted by the college for admission to the PGDM course?
Ques. What is the course curriculum at NTPC School of Business?
Ques. How is NSB associated with IIMA and NTPC School of Business?
Ques. Why should one opt for a PGDM in Energy Management?
Ques. How is the Global Immersion Programme?
Ques. What are the career opportunities that can be pursued by the Energy Management Programme?