Updated On - July 5th 2018
NTPC School of Business (NSB) found in 2015. It is functioning under the aegis of NTPC Education and Research Society with the academic support of IIM Ahmedabad. As per the Forbes Global 2017 survey, NTPC is ranked 408 among the world’s 2000 biggest companies.
NTPC School of Business has launched an AICTE approved 2 years full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma program with the specialization in Energy Management from 2018-20. NSB also provide 15 months full-time residential PGDM (Executive) program for working professionals. NTPC & IIMA both will facilitate internship and placement with the help of various industry tie-ups.
For Admissions Click Here
NTPC School of Business Highlights
Girls and Boys
17,000 hard books
NTPC School of Business programs
A) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
- Candidate having Bachelor Degree/ CA/ ICWA with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Working professionals with a minimum 5 years work experience as on 31.07.2018.
- Entrance Required- Valid CAT/ GMAT score. Alternatively, applicants would take Admission Test conducted by NSB/ IIM-A.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview.
B) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management)
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (General Category) and 45% marks in case of the candidate belonging to SC/ ST, Persons with Disabilities, Differently Abled category are required. Those who have completed the degree & are awaiting results can also apply for the program.
- Valid scored of CAT/GMAT/XAT are sufficient to apply for these programs. However, candidates who do not have any scores can also apply and have to appear for the online test conducted by NSB/IIMA.
For NTPC School of Business Fees Click Here