Jaipuria School of Business (JSB) Ghaziabad is awarded ‘Best Institution for Academic Excellence in India’ by Asia and Pacific Education and Technology Awards. Jaipuria School of Business is the premier Business School promoted by the house of Jaipuria’s which is a well-known name in the Indian Industry for over a century. Jaipuria School of Business is among the Top PGDM Institute in Delhi/NCR is approved by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD and Government of India. With a sprawling campus spread over 5.5 acres at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad within Delhi NCR, Jaipuria School of Business is fast-growing as an Integrated Business School with a mandate to contribute to building knowledge capital of the country by providing world-class, value-based and proactive professionals.
JSB offers a PGDM program which is a good blend of functional knowledge, industry practices, and employability certifications. The three-tier curriculum comprises foundational courses, functional electives, and sectoral electives which guide the students to opt for the courses to support the most suitable career choice. The employability oriented certifications offered by the Institute include NSE Certification in Financial Markets, National Institute of Securities Markets, Personal & professional Etiquette, Advanced excel, Spreadsheet Modeling, Design thinking & innovation by innovation foundation and certification from IIM Kolkata are made available to the students during the two years’ program duration.
Jaipuria School of Business Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Top Recruiters||Axis Bank, Barclays, Dabur, Yamaha, Oppo, Citi Bank, Coca Cola, Reliance, Berger, Tech Mahindra|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Computer Lab, Sports|
Jaipuria School of Business Ranking
- Ranked 34th among business school ranking survey in India by Go-getter Magazine.
- Awarded "Best Management College for Industry Interface" by CEGR 2020.
- The Best Management Institute in North India for Placement 2019 by CEGR.
- Awarded "Best Institution for Academic Excellence by The Education Post 2019.
- Awarded "Best B-School in National Excellence Leadership" by ICCI 2019.
- Awarded "Best Institution for Academic Excellence" by ASSOCHAM India 2019.
- Ranked 25th among
Business Schools Ranking Survey in all over India by IIRF 2019.
- JSB is ranked between 126-150 Among the Top Private MBA Institutions by Outlook.
- The Best Excellence in International Collaboration 2018 at FWA Higher Education Summit.
- JSB has been awarded as the ‘Best Management Institute in North India for Placement 2017’ by WESC.
- JSB has been awarded as ‘Best Management College in North India For Industry Interface 2017’ by GESA.
- Best Emerging Business School in India 2017 by IRMA.
- JSB acquired ‘All India Rank 4th Top B-School of Excellence’ by GHRDC-CSR-2016.
- Ranked 4th in North India as a top B-School of Excellence by GHRDC CSR B-School Survey.
Jaipuria School of Business Courses
JSB Ghaziabad offers a PG Diploma Course in the discipline of Management. Listed below are the details for same:
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Specialization: Financial Management, Marketing, HRM, Operations & Supply Management and International Business.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ State Entrance Exam.
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 120
- Fees: INR 7,50,000
Note: JSB offers certification in Certification from IIM Kolkata, Design Thinking & Innovation by Innovation Foundation, Personal & Professional Etiquette, Advanced Excel 5-Spreadsheet Modelling, NISM (National Institute of Securities Markets), NCFM (NSE Certification in Financial Markets).
Jaipuria School of Business Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to the ‘Apply Online’ given on the top right corner of the site.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 1: Obtain an application form from the institute and pay the application fee of INR 1,000.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled form along with all the required documents to the address given below:
Jaipuria School of Business Block-B,
Gate No. 1, Shakti Khand - IV,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR)
Note: The application form can also be obtained through post by paying the application fee of INR 1,050 and by sending the DD of INR 1,000 in favor of ‘Jaipuria School of Business’ payable at Ghaziabad.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) - Read more
- There will be 2 rounds of the interview first is taken by the Professor of JSB and the 2nd round of Interview will be taken care of by the Corporate round.
Check: JSB Ghaziabad Admission
Jaipuria School of Business Placement
The corporate resource center or the Placement Cell plays a vital role in bringing the industry and academia close to each other by providing Career Counselling. The institute campus interviews for student placement and training and also organizes corporate guest lectures and industry interaction. CRC acts as an interface between the students, faculty and the corporate world to initiate continuous interaction with the industry, sharing the industry experiences, and understanding the needs of the corporate world. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
- Average Package: INR 6.48 LPA
- Highest Package: INR 13 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Axis Bank, Barclays, Dabur, Yamaha, Oppo, Citi Bank, Coca Cola, Reliance, Berger, Tech Mahindra, Hyundai, Patanjali, Flipkart, Samsung, Tata Capital, GAIL, C&S Electric and 300 More.
Jaipuria School of Business Facilities
JSB Ghaziabad has a state of the art infrastructure with all the basic facilities. Listed below are the details for same:
- Well Furnished Classrooms
- Hostel Canteen
- Student Accommodation
- Well Stocked Library
- Sports Facilities
- Computer Lab
Jaipuria School of Business Faculty
Jaipuria School of Business has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The institute has a total of 26 faculty members.
Check: JSB Ghaziabad Faculty
Jaipuria School of Business FAQs
Ques. What documents are required at the time of GD and PI?
Ans. Documents required at the time of GD and PI are as follows:
- Original Graduation Marksheets along with one xeroxed copy for the same. If you are in the final year of graduation, please bring your mark sheets for first and second-year examinations.
- Original qualifying examination score with one xeroxed copy (if any).
- Two recent passport size color photograph.
Ques. Does the JSB Ghaziabad provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, JSB Ghaziabad provides scholarship of up to 1.5 lakhs to outstanding candidates whose profiles will help Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad to promote Value-based Leadership and Best Business Practice in the field of Management Education, particularly by ensuring diversity.
Check: JSB Ghaziabad Scholarship
Ques. Can I get help in getting an education loan?
Ans. All commercial banks and financial institutions provide educational loans to students. For details, candidates may contact branch offices of such banks nearest to their home.
- Exclusive Education Loan Tie-up: Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad Education Loan-Tie-up for PGDM with Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda. The Bank will sanction Education Loan to those students who have been offered admission to study PGDM at Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad by furnishing the required documents. The students can contact the nearest Bank Branches nearest to their residence for loan purposes.
- The Institute facilitates the selected students in obtaining the Education loan for studies in the institute subject to fulfillment of the bank's requirements/ formalities and eligibility of the student.
Ques. Does the institute organizes summer internships?
Ans. Yes, the institute organizes summer internships for students. Every student of PGDM has to undergo a Summer Internship of 6-8 weeks between 1st and 2nd year. Summer internships are arranged by the Institute in renowned units.
Ques. Can I pay my fees in installments?
Ans. Yes, you can pay your fees in 5 installments after registration.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI/ Foreign Applicants?
Ans. Foreign/ NRI applicants can apply by submitting valid GMAT scores. NRI applicants residing in India will have to appear in CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT.