Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT) is a private institution established in 2017. The college which is situated in Surat, Gujarat has been approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GUT), Ahmedabad.
The Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology offers undergraduate courses in 5 Engineering fields. The minimum eligibility to apply for the B.Tech program is 10+2. The admissions are granted on the basis of merit score in either of JEE or GUJCETexams.
The faculty members of the institute are dedicated to providing skills that are essential for the general development of the students.
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||GTU, Ahmedabad|
|Courses Offers||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based through Entrance Test|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Sports ground, Canteen, Wi-Fi-Campus, Basketball Court, Medical Facilities|
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Courses Offered
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology offers a B.Tech course in 5 specializations for a duration of 4 Years. All the details of the undergraduate courses are tabulated below:
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Streams: Aeronautical Engineering, Nano Technology Engineering, Robotics & Automation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with a minimum of 45% marks or passed Diploma Engineering with 45% marks (5% relaxation is provided to Reserved Category Students)
Read More: BAIT Surat Courses and Fees
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Admissions
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates shall visit the official site @bait.bmefcolleges.edu.in.
- Candidates have to register themselves with the required documents such as an HS mark sheet, passport size photo, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fees through an online mode of payment.
- After fill-up, the registration form candidates have to take the printed application form for further reference.
- Manual document verification will be done at the allotted college.
The following are required at the time of document verification:
- Registration Slip.
- Admit Card of TANCET Exam
- 10th & 12th Marksheets and certificates.
- Character Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Preference Sheet (Choice Filled)
- Verification Form
- Payment Confirmation Slip
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Placements
The Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology college also has a dedicated training and placement cell, which takes care of all the placement-related activities throughout the year. The college has a career counseling cell that takes initiatives to provide industrial training and placement assistance to its students.
The Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology college holds various campus drives. For the B.Tech course, the most prominent recruiters are Honda, Aditya Birla Group, Apollo, Coca-Cola, Just Dial, Voltas, Bluestar, TVs, etc.
Read More: BAIT, Surat Placement
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Scholarships
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT) provide 2-3 scholarship facilities to the students.
- TFWS scheme: Tuition fee waiver scheme, under which students whose parent’s income is less than INR 80000 per annum need not pay tuition fees.
- Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan: Students who belong to ST/SC and whose parents/guardians have an annual income of less than INR 2,50,000 are eligible for a 100% tuition fee waiver.
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Facilities
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT) provides various facilities for satisfying the students and faculty needs.
- Hostel: Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls students.
- Library: The institute provides the book bank facility using the smart card. The library has 10,107 books and 1200 e-journals.
- Laboratories: The college has various laboratories for all the engineering programs for the students to perform hands-on practice.
- Sports: The institute provides sports grounds for Cricket, Football, and Basketball. And also having indoor games facilities.
- Transportation: The institute provides bus services for students and also faculties.
- Canteen: The institute has a canteen that provides healthy and hygienic students and faculties at affordable prices.
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat Faculty
There are 5 specialized departments in Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology. Each has dedicated faculty members which are specialized in their fields and even have corporate experience. The faculty help in improving students’ knowledge and provide them with exposure to the newest corporate updates and knowledge.
- Total Faculty members: 60
- Total Assistance Professor: 13
Read More: BAIT, Surat Faculty
Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology (BAIT), Surat, Gujarat FAQs
Ques. What are the contact details of Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology?
Ans. Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology is located in S.R.No.149, Near Ashirwad Villa, B/h Heena Bungalows Bharthana, Surat - 395007, Gujarat, India
Contact Number: 0261-3247110
Ques. How many departments are there in the Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology?
Ques. How is the infrastructure of Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology?
Ques. Is there any age limit for admission to Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology?
Ques. What are the documents required during the admission and counseling process?