Khyati Foundation is a charitable trust located in a serene area in Ahmedabad. The environment provides all-round development of students in academic and extracurricular activities. The Institution is an endeavor of Firdaus Memorial Charity and Education Trust, Ahmedabad since 2014. It is counted among top ten B.Sc colleges in Ahmedabad and affiliated to Gujarat University.
Courses are designed in such a way to produce quality professionals who can continue studies in India and can be eligible for courses in universities of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, and other countries.
It is a group of colleges aiming to provide job-oriented education to young minds. The following are the institution funded by Khyati Foundation:
- Khyati Institute of Science
- Khyati Institute of Integrated Law
- Khyati School of Nursing
- Khyati College of Physiotherapy
- Khyati Institute of Master of Valuation
Khyati Foundation Courses
- Khyati Institute of Science (B.Sc)- The school imparts the bachelor’s degree in Science with well-equipped facilities, infrastructure and faculty. It aims to provide the students with the finest experience and exposure in various subjects as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Mathematics, Microbiology, and Physics.
- Khyati Institute of Integrated Law (B.Com-LLB) - The college offers 5 years integrated law course by adopting modern teaching methods along with extra co-curricular activities.
- Khyati College Of Nursing- The institute pursues excellence in nursing education by preparing students to be committed and value-based professional nurses. The program offered by the school is Basic B.Sc Nursing and GNM. Candidates seeking admission into the courses must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks.
- Khyati College of Physiotherapy (BPT)- The course is affiliated to Gujarat University and recognized by Indian Association Of Physiotherapists. With successful completion of the course, the student will be eligible to apply for a registered Physiotherapist. Candidates seeking admission to this course must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Khyati Institute of Master of Valuation- For the first time in India, any educational institution is offering Master of Valuation (Real Estate including Agricultural land). The course will impart the students with complete knowledge of real estate properties including both agricultural and non-agricultural lands.
To know more about courses and fees, click here.
Khyati Foundation Campus
The campus is spread across 2.25 acres of green lush land with well-designed and maintained buildings. It is one of the best campus in the region with contemporary laboratories and other recreational facilities. Also, the college has a diverse population which makes it a quintessential student experience.
Other facilities provided by the institution are:
- Hostel facility
- Library Resource Centre
- Anatomy Labs
- Chemical Labs
- Physiotherapy Labs
- Conference Hall
- Audio Visual Rooms