Lal Bahadur Shastri Girls College of Management (LBSGCM), Lucknow is a Private College and a part of the illustrious LBS Group of Institutions which has a successful past of more than 35 years in grooming professionals. The college is affiliated to the University of Lucknow, aims at the synthesis of knowledge, skills & values young females. Nestled in calm & serene surroundings on Kursi Road, the College serves as the ideal platform for girls who want to excel in life & be career women. The dedicated & competent faculty, the rich library, the excellent computer labs all act as facilitators in the journey of the girls from students to bright professionals.
It is aptly said that college life is the best period of life mainly because it shapes up a person for the future. LBSGCM is an excellent choice because it works with the student, for the student to achieve much more than what the student had set out to achieve. The college offers some of the most career-oriented modern-day UG courses such as BBA, BCA, B.Com., and B.Com.(Hons.).
LBSGCM, Lucknow Highlights:
Type of College
|Affiliated to||University of Lucknow|
Bajrang Vihar, Near Jeevan Dhara Inter College, Kursi Road, Lucknow - 226024
Uttar Pradesh, India
LBSGCM, Lucknow Courses Offered:
The college provides some of the excellent Undergraduate courses such as BBA, BCA, B.Com., and B.Com.(Hons.) under its curriculum exclusively for girl students.
- For BBA, 10+2 passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For BCA, a candidate needs 10+2 pass certificate with minimum 50% aggregate marks having Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- For B.Com, a candidate should be 10+2 passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate either Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- For B.Com.(Hons.), candidates should be 10+2 passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate either Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST students in all above-mentioned courses.
Know more about LBSGCM, Lucknow Courses & Fee Structures
LBSGCM, Lucknow Placements:
Equipped with pre-placement preparation through various operations arranged by the college especially towards the termination of 2nd Semester & the complete 3rd Semester, the placement interested aspirants are ready for their final recruitment process. In this, they are fully supported by the Placement Cell of the college. The Placement Cell of the college comprises of a team carrying of persons who masters in Management & IT placements. This team is liable for building associations with companies, inviting them for campus recruitments & conducting job interviews of aspiring candidates. The College’s students have been placed with many renowned companies like Royal Bank of Scotland, Shopper’s Stop, Spencer’s, SBI Life Insurance, Samsung, Pepsico, Mahindra, Luminous, Kotak Life Insurance, Nestle, HDFC Bank, Berger Paints, Blue Dart, Axis Bank, HCL, Deloitte, and many more like them.
Get detailed info regarding LBSGCM, Lucknow Placements
Why join LBSGCM, Lucknow?
- The college comprises of a Central Library with a rich collection of textbooks, journals, and other supporting materials.
- The College stands out from the rest for the stately beauty of its sprawling campus with spacious and well-equipped building with modern architecture and state of art facilities.
- The college has a canteen to provide snacks, food, and refreshments. The canteen is kept under the charge of the College Administration to maintain the hygiene of food, cleanliness and other quality parameters.
- The college inculcates and encourages academic and extra-academic excellence in its students through case studies, role plays, seminars, workshops, plant visits, quizzes, cultural activities, sports, etc. beyond regular classroom teaching.
- Every student is treated as unique with different aptitude & personality so the College offers a customized approach to each of them. It not only polishes the qualities of students which they are aware of but also helps to bring out the hidden potential of students. Students are not merely trained to be successful but also counseled on how to handle failures without losing hope.