Abdul Aziz Ansari Degree College Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Abdul Aziz Ansari Degree College is a self financed college which was established in the year 1996 by Late Mirza Anwar Baig . This College is affiliated to V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur (U.P.), India. The College is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) for Teacher Education Program in 2004 to enhance educational standards of teacher, so as to bring about overall qualitative development in school education.
The college offers Bachelor degree course in the field Arts, Education and Business Administration.
- The Educational Institution aims at imparting educational training towards the formation of value based teachers
- The college motive is to provide quality education and academic research training support in the field of school education
- The college is committed to develop high quality welfare and professional programmes for the students
- The college has B.Ed. stream offered with A.C. (Arts & Commerce) with a capacity of 70 students S.A. (Science & Agriculture) with a capacity of 30 students
- The institution has fire fighting facilities
- Hostels for boys and girls are under construction
- The college is spread over 13 acres of land with an area of 26615 sq. mtr. , the college has excellent infrastructural facilities
- The college is located at Majdeeha, Shahganj, Jaunpur
Career and Placement Cell - Students face numerous problems while choosing their career , so the college’s career guidance cell help students about further career options so this cell provide student information with information regarding employment opportunities and develop their soft skills.
NSS - In the camp of NSS, students are given training for patriotism and national development. Girls are also made aware of women rights and duties.
The college has well-equipped library. Library maintains all standards of NCTE for B.Ed. program. Library subscribes National & International Journals and reputed magazine.
- Number of books and reference books: 10000
- Number of journals or Periodicals: 100
- Number of encyclopedias: 20
- Number of newspapers received everyday: 4
- Seating Capacity in the library: 150
The college has laboratories with modern equipments. The laboratories are:
- Psychology lab: The college has 1 psychology lab with equipments required for B.Ed. Program and are purchased as required.
- Physiology Lab : The college has 1 physiology lab.
- Science labs: The college has science 2 labs with all equipments and apparatus.
- Educational Technology (ET/ICT Lab):The college facilitate 1 Educational Tech. and Media Lab well maintained and updated. There are computers, printer, camera, Over Head Projector, Educational CD ROMS.
The College has 2 playgrounds for various sports games.
It also facilitate physical education for personality development, values of team-spirit, co-operation, mutual adjustabilityand sportsmanship
The college facilitate following rooms :
- 14 classrooms
- 1 multipurpose room
- 1 seminar/tutorial room
- 1 store room
- 1 sports store room
- 1 boy common room and 2 girls common room
- 1 arts and craft room