KLAY is one of India’s Largest and Most Trusted chain of Preschool and Daycare Centres. It was founded in 2011 with its first center in Whitefield, Bengaluru. Now, it has become a large organization with 150 centers spread all over India and some overseas also. It has won copious awards such as The Top Preschool Award, 2018 from the Global Triumph Foundation, Education ICON of the Year, 2018 from Education Today, and many more. It also offers an International Diploma in Preschool Education (IDPE) to the students who have completed their formal education till 10+2 level. Interested students who wish to pursue a diploma in Preschool Education may apply online.
KLAY Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2011 | Private|
|Set by||Founding Years Learning Solutions|
|Popular Courses||International Diploma in Preschool Education|
KLAY Bangalore Courses
The institution offers an International Diploma in Preschool Education. Below are some details about the course.
International Diploma in Preschool Education
Duration: Students can opt for the 10 weeks (5 days in a week) program OR 6 months (2 days in a week) program.
Eligibility: Students should have completed 12 years of formal education and should be fluent in English.
Format: The institute offers the course in both Online and Offline format.
Check KLAY Bangalore IDPE Fees
KLAY Bangalore Admissions
Anyone who fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for the program. Students can apply through both online as well as offline mode. For online, candidates will have to visit the official website of KLAY schools and e-mail your resume. A KLAY representative will get in touch with the candidate and based on their profile and availability of seat candidates will be offered admission to the program. For offline mode, candidates can visit the administration offices present across the country for walk-in-interview.
Following are the documents required at the time of admission:
- Mark-sheet of 10+2
- Leaving Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age
- Caste certificate(if Applicable)
- Medical certificate ((if Applicable)
- Income certificate (if Applicable)
- Domicile (if Applicable)
- Aadhar Card
Know more KLAY Bangalore IDPE Admission
KLAY Bangalore Placements
Students will get an internship opportunity in the KLAY schools once they complete the online or offline classes. After successfully completing the internship and passing the end term examination, students will be awarded the International Diploma in Preschool Education and will also be offered a position in KLAY schools. The institution provides 100% placement to the students who complete the course.
KLAY Bangalore Facilities
The institute provides many benefits to the students. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Flexible Format- The course is offered in both online and offline formats.
- Flexible Duration- Students can opt to complete the course in 10 weeks or 6months.
- Assured Placement- KLAY offers a permanent working opportunity to all the students who have completed the course.
- Staff Child Care- KLAY has an employee-child education policy in place under which employees with young children who fit into the age group and schooling programs offered in the Centre they are working at, can enroll their child into their age-specific programs in a subsidized fee.
- Medical Benefits- It provides medical, sickness, maternity, disablement, and other benefits under its Medical/ESI scheme to the students who opt to work at the institute.
- Apart from these it also provides an annual bonus, attendance bonus, and Provident Fund contribution to its employees. As a result of these benefits, it was featured among India’s 100 Best Companies to Work for 2019, by Great Place to Work.
KLAY Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What is the methodology of assessment?
Ans. The students are assessed based on different parameters-
- Attendance - 20% weightage (174 classroom hours & 30 hours of Internship)
- Mid-term exam (Conducted after 12 weeks) - 20% weightage
- Internals (Home Assignments presented in class) - 20% weightage
- Written exam (3 hours on last day of course) - 40% weightage (MCQ, Fill ups, True or False, Short Answers)
Ques. Is Internship compulsory?
Ans. Yes, 30 hours of internship is mandatory for all the students.
Ques. Upon completion which institute will award the certificate?
Ans. The certificate will be awarded by the Institute of Early Childhood Education & Development which is affiliated with KLAY.
Ques. What is the no of hours one needs to invest for the 6 months program?
Ans. The students will have to invest 10 hours per week (6 hours for classes + 4 hours for homework/ assignments) in the 6 months program.
Ques. Upon completion, shall I be offered a full-time role in KLAY?
Ans. Yes, the students who complete the course will be offered a full-time role in KLAY.