Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP), established in 2009. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technical University (GTU) and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi. IICP offers degree courses in Pharmacy.
Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP) Highlights
National: JEE Main/NEET/GPAT
Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP) Courses
The college offers UG and PG courses in Pharmacy. A brief about the same is given below:
Course 1: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Obtained a valid score in GUJCET/NEET/JEE Main.
Duration: 4 years
Fees (INR): 40,500
Course 2: Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
Specialization: Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- B.Pharm with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Obtained a valid score in GPAT/GUJCET.
Duration: 2 years
Fees (INR): 79,000
Check IICP Courses and Fees
Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP) Admission
- Applicants can fill the application form via the official website of the college.
- Admission will be done on merit basis and marks secured in the any of the following exams:
- Applicants are required to pay the admission fee by Cash/DD in favour of ‘Principal Indukaka Ipcowala College of Pharmacy, payable at Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand.
Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP) Placement
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute is committed to provide training to students to assist them to find the right job and help them to place in the right organization. The cell guides students for preparing CV and invite recruiters for conducting campus interviews.
Top recruiters of IICP: Claris, Intas, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Astra Lifecare Pvt. Ltd., Torrent Pharma, Wockhardt, Elysium, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, J. B. Chemicals and many more.
Check IICP Placement
Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy (IICP) Facilities
Library: The institute has a well maintained and spacious library with a separate reading room. The library is stocked with the latest reference books, journals and textbooks in pharmacy.
Computer Lab: The computer lab is well equipped with the latest computers and software for the use of students and staff.
Laboratory: The institute has various well equipped, air-conditioned labs with latest modern instruments. Some of the labs are Industry Pharmacy Lab, Central Instrumentation Facility, Quality Assurance Laboratory, Clinical Pharmacy Laboratory, Natural Product Laboratory and many more.
- Seminar Hall
- Medicinal Garden
- Guest House
- Gymnasium and Sports Facilities