Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy - [SVBIP] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) was established in the year 2009. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The pharmacy institute comes under the umbrella of Bapu Gujarat Knowledge Village. SVBIP offers degree courses in Pharmacy.
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) Highlights
Does SVBIP offers Doctoral level courses?
No, SVBIP offers UG and PG courses.
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) Courses
SVBIP offers UG and PG courses in the discipline of Pharmaceutics and Quality Assurance. Given below are the details for courses, its eligibility and fees.
Course 1: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 (HSC) in PCB/Biotechnology with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Course 2: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Specialization: Pharmaceutics and Quality Assurance
- Eligibility: B.Pharm with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Check SVBIP Courses
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and as per the guidelines of ACPC.
- Applicants can enquire about the admission and courses through the official website of the college.
- Download the application form available on the college website.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill all the required details.
- Submit the duly filled form by post or in person with all the required documents.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Latest passport size photograph
- Photocopy of all the documents
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) Placement
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute facilitates the process of placement of students. The institute collaborates with leading organizations in setting up internships and training programs for students. SVBIP always engages the faculty as well as students in the career-based workshops and other extracurricular activities. The institute conducts group discussions, tests, interviews and pre-placement talks.
Top recruiters of SVBIP: Infosys, Torrent Power, Symantec, Honeywell, Patni Computers, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Apollo Hospitals, Power Grid Corporation of India.
Check SVBIP Placement
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy (SVBIP) Facilities
- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Laboratories with state of the art equipment
- Multimedia classrooms
- Rich library with national and international journals
- Industrial Visits and Workshops
- Expert Talk by Industrialists
- Hostel and Guest House Facility
- Medical Health Centre
- Banking facilities
- Transportation facility