Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic at Lucknow was one among the Top Private Institute in Uttar Pradesh (Under Diploma Category). The institute provides 5 diploma courses in the engineering discipline and 1 diploma course in the Medical discipline. Admissions are provided based on performance in the BTE Entrance Examination (UPJEE), which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh State Government. Industrial Giants of various Sectors like Accenture, TCS, Bose, Hyundai, and Axis Bank, etc. visit the college for their campus drive to recruit the eligible students.
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1970 | Private|
|Set by||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Entrance Exam||BTE Entrance Exam/ UPJEE|
|Courses Offered||6 Diploma courses in 2 streams|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, TCS, Hyundai, Godrej, and L and T, etc|
|Campus Area||10 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Boys Hostel, and Canteen, etc.|
|Hostel availability||Available only for Boys|
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Courses
3 years spanning 6 diploma courses offered here are below tabulated.
|Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile, Electronics, and Civil Engineering, and Pharmacy||Candidate must have appeared/passed 10th by a recognized board with a minimum of 35% marks or can take admission directly in 2nd year (Lateral Entry) after SSC/12th from any recognized board provided that the student is having science with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with one of Mathematics, Biology, Vocational, Technical Subject with appropriate trade.|
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Admission
Admissions at Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic are provided purely on the basis of marks/ ranking obtained in the combined state-level BTE Entrance Examination conducted by the UP Government.
A student can get admission to Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic in two ways: -
- After the BTE exam/ UPJEE examination, the counseling procedure starts where one can choose the preferred branch and college for admission in the same.
- Direct admission into the seats that are unoccupied after the counseling.
- The student can apply for Lateral entry/ Direct 2nd-year entry after SSC/12th from any recognized board provided that the student is having science with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with one of Mathematics, Biology, Vocational, Technical Subject with appropriate trade.
- Online Registration- Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the JEECUP official website and fill in the asked details. To register, the candidates have to use the JEECUP 2020 login details and then pay the counseling registration fee and login for the next step, i.e., Choice Filling.
- Choice Filling- After the successful registration by candidates for UPJEE Counselling, they are asked to choose the preference for colleges and courses. Candidates are advised to check for the availability of seats before the choice filling step. The candidates can fill as many options for a number of colleges and courses.
- Document Verification- The document verification is done for the cross-verification of the records of age, state of eligibility, category, etc. with the documents submitted by the candidate.
- Seat Allocation & Fee-Deposition- After the seats are allotted, if the candidate is satisfied with the allotment, the candidate has to submit a security amount as the security fee. Once the candidate who has been allotted seats are provided with 2 choices: Freeze- In this process, the candidate can download the allotment letter; and Float: - In this process, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per previously filled choices.
- Reporting at College- The candidate who have completed the admission procedure, they are required to report at the allotted college/institution within the prescribed date and time to complete all other admission procedures done.
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Placements
Just like any other engineering college, Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell which completely handles all the placement drives organized on the campus.
- The median salary given to the students is around INR 10,000 per month.
- The top recruiters included Accenture, TCS, Godrej, etc.
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Facilities
There are a number of facilities provided to the students of Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic in the period of their academic education:
- Hostel- Hostel facilities are available on the college campus itself mainly for the boys. Each student room is well equipped with all the daily necessary items of a student.
- Library-The library of Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic is one of the best libraries of engineering colleges with a large number of books on all the relevant topics and subjects.
- Canteen- Canteen facilities are available for the students of the college. Food is good in the canteen. According to the student's reviews, the food in the canteen is just eatable which means it isn’t that great.
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow Faculty
Faculty at Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic are very good and skilled in their field of interest and work. They are also willing to improve their methodology of teaching for a better understanding of topics. The college management team consists of Chairman, Director, Principal, and a Board of governors of 12 members along with: -
- HOD- 5
- Professor- 4
- Lecturer- 29
Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow FAQs
Ques. Does the Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow provide any financial assistance to students enrolled in the “D.Pharma.” program?
Ans. No, till now there is nothing such as financial assistance for students in Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic.
Ques. Does Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow award a B.Tech. degree?
Ans. No, the college neither offer B.Tech. nor any other UG degree. But it only provides Diploma courses to the students.
Ques. Does Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow provide an education loan?
Ans. Being an AICTE approved college banks will provide student/educational loans for students but the institute doesn’t provide any loans.
Ques. How are the summer internships of Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow?
Ans. The college provides 1 month of summer training in which the students visit various industries of their domain.
Ques. Does Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow require a test to prove proficiency in English?
Ans. The candidate only needs to give the entrance exam which is organized by State Government i.e., UPJEE/ JEECUP, other than that no exam is required to prove their proficiency in English.
Ques. What documents are important while appearing in the UPJEE/ JEECUP Counselling towards the admission at Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic Lucknow?
Ans. Documents Required for UPJEE/ JEECUP Counselling are:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th & 12th certificate.
- UPJEE/JEECUP 2020 counselling letter.
- UPJEE/JEECUP 2020 admit card.
- UPJEE/JEECUP 2020 scorecard.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar card / Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (Residency Certificate).
- Recent passport size photographs (2 copies).