Apeejay Institute of Design is a privately funded institute founded in the year of 1991 by the Apeejay Education Society. The College provides UG, Diploma, Certificate and PG courses in Fashion Designing, Interior Designing, Graphic Designing, Animation, Multimedia, Textile Designing, Fine Arts and Visual Arts. The College has constantly been ranked among top institutes of design in the country by leading publications.
THis institute is exclusivley works to nurture and promote Art, Culture and Design. It has attracted students from all over the World who have received High Accolades for the quality of Design Education and Training. It has become a Brand of its own today in the area of Design Education.
- The Premier Design Institute of the Country
- Pioneers in the field of Design Education
- Became a brand of its own in the field of Design Education with the launch of B.Design Course in 1998
- Ranked among top 5 Design Institutions in the Country
- Unique and Industry Oriented Curriculum with Management In-puts
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme included in the curriculum
- International Internships and Placements
- 100% Placement Record
- Global acceptance of Students
Apeejay Institute of Design Courses and Eligibility
Admission in various courses of Apeejay Institute of Design are interview based, however, there is a basic eligibility requirement for admission into courses. Checkout the eligibility for various courses below.
Graduate Design Programme (4 Years)
10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 50% marks from any stream.
Post graduate Design programme (2 Years)
A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 50% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University
UG-IDC-Integrated Design Course (3 Years)
10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 40% marks from any stream
PG-PDD-Professional Design Diploma (1 Year / 2 Years)
A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 45% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University
For more information on admissions in Apeejay institute of Design please click here.
Apeejay Institute of Design Placements
The Apeejay Institute of Design is a pioneers in the field of design education and thus, have become a brand of its own. Its’ Unique and Industry Oriented Curriculum with Management In-puts has helped Institution achieve a 100% placement record and global acceptance of students in the field of design with a maximum salary of 7.5 LPA and an average Salary – 3.5 LPA.
Every year the institute is visited by top companies of industry like Dish TV, Timberland, Mudra Group, Dorling Kindersley, Yash Raj Films, Shoppers Stop, NDTV, HT Media, Q2AMedia, Rohit Bal, Fashionbi, Digivation, Givo, Marks & Spencer, Biba, Satya Paul, JWT, Behl & Co., United Colors Of Benetton, Lintas etc.
Why join Appejay Institute of Design?
- 31 Fully-Equipped Design Studios
- Audio Visual Room with a seating capacity of 100 students
- Library with Reference Books and original Research Documents
- Computer Labs
- Fully equipped Art Gallery
- Amphitheater with a seating area for 300 students
- Sculpture Courtyard
- Labs and workshops
- Design Studios
- Audio Visual Room
- Labs & Workshops
- Resource Centre
- Computer Lab