Pillai HOC Polytechnic, Rasayani was established in the year 2009. The Institute is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) and is approved by AICTE and DTE. It offers diploma course in various specializations. Admission is done on the basis of scores obtained in the last qualifying exam. Candidates can apply online for their respective courses.
Pillai HOC Polytechnic Courses
Tabulated below are few facts about the Institute candidates can check.
|Institute Name||Pillai HOC Polytechnic|
|Established | Type||2009 | Private|
|Accredited by||AICTE, DTE|
|Affiliated To||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education|
|Application mode||Online & Offline|
|Facilities Available||Library, Sports complex, Medical Room, Auditorium, Cafeteria|
Pillai HOC Polytechnic Courses
The Institute offers numerous courses and the details about the same are tabulated below:
|Diploma||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Science and Humanities, Information Technology
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Passed 8th, 9th and SSC Examination
Selection Criteria: Merit-Based & Counselling
Pillai HOC Polytechnic Admission
The selection in the Diploma programme is Merit-Based. Also, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to get admission in the programme.
How To Apply?
A candidate who wishes to get admission in this Institute need to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the Institute’s official website and register yourself
- After completing the registration process, fill in your personal details
- Upload the required documents
- Candidates need to submit the application form along with the application fee else the form will be rejected
- Print out of the form must be taken for future reference
Pillai HOC Polytechnic Scholarship
The Institute offers scholarship to deserving and needy students. Below given are names of some scholarships Institute offers.
- E-Scholarship for reserved category
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Open Category
- State Government scholarship for Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi & Jain Minority Communities
- Merit cum means scholarship for Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi & Jain Minority Communities
- MSBTE Scholarship
- E-Tribal Scholarship for ST Category
- Scholarship for wards of Primary / Secondary School Teachers
Pillai HOC Polytechnic Facilities
The Institute provides all the facilities to students as well as faculty members just like every top Institute.
- Library: The library is stocked with 8,500 books, 26 00 Journals as well as Magazines, and Wi-Fi facility which gives easy access to e-journals as well as e-books.
- Hostel – Hostel facilities are available for boys and girls separately. The hostels have all the basic amenities that students need.
- Laboratory – The Institute has well-equipped laboratories for both students and faculty members.
Pillai HOC Polytechnic FAQs
Ques. Is Pillai HOC Polytechnic good for doing Diploma Programmes?
Ques. What are the career prospects after completing a diploma in information technology from Pillai HOC Polytechnic?
Ques. Is Pillai HOC Polytechnic a recognized Institute?
Ques. Does Pillai HOC Polytechnic have committees?
Ques. What is the hostel fee of boys hostel at Pillai HOC Polytechnic?