RMS Polytechnic College is a private institute which was established in the year 2005. It is one of the most popular Polytechnic Colleges in Gujarat. RMS Polytechnic College is accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Gujarat Technical University. The college offers a three-year diploma course across six specializations. Admissions are merit based, however, final selection is carried out through counselling process conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), Gujarat.
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2005 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Gujarat Technical University|
|Course Offered||6 courses across 1 stream|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Top Recruiters||Apollo, Reliance, Collabera, Kochar, GTPL|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Cafeteria|
|Official Website||RMS Polytechnic|
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Awards/ Achievements
RMS College is one of the best Polytechnic College in Gujarat and has received many achievements such as:
- In 2019, RMS Polytechnic was awarded by ICCI for best Polytechnic College in Gujarat.
- In 2019, RMS Polytechnic was awarded by BBIT, Vallabh Vidhyanagar for best performance in CREATO - A National Level Project Competition.
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Courses
RMS Polytechnic College offers a full time, 3 year diploma program in 6 different specializations. There are a fixed number of seats in each course. Below are the course details.
|Diploma in Engineering||Architectural Assistantship||60||3 Years||Passed 10th with Science, Maths and English as mandatory subjects|
|Civil Engineering||Shift 1-120 Shift 2-60|
|Electrical Engineering||Shift 1-120 Shift 2-120|
|Mechanical Engineering||Shift 1-120 Shift 2-120|
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Admissions
If you are seeking to take admission in RMS Polytechnic College , then first you have to check out the basic eligibility criteria which is
- Applicants must have passed 10th with Science, Maths and English as mandatory subjects from any recognized board or must have passed SSC examinations.
- Applicants who have successfully done the certification course of ITI and TEB are also eligible.
- Applicants and their parents must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The admission to the college will be taken by counseling process. No entrance exam will be conducted by the college itself.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the ACPDC website for online application.
Before filling up the application form you must have the following documents as mentioned below.
- Mark sheet of 10th class passed from any recognized board of Gujarat or from any other Central board.
- Certificate of ITI or TEB, if an applicant completed it successfully.
- Caste category certificate issued by Government of Gujarat for admission under specified category.
- Applicants must have a Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Gujarat.
- Passport size photo and a valid Id Card. [ if required]
- Birth Certificate as a proof of age.
How to Apply?
Below mentioned are the steps to be followed for successful registration and application form:
- Visit the official website of ACPDC and register yourself.
- Click on the Registration link and select the course you want to apply for 1st year diploma.
- Now enter the security code, displayed on the system screen.
- Click the ‘New Registration’ link and enter all the required details correctly and then set up a password.
- The last step in this procedure is to choose a question for security purposes according to your convenience.
- After the registration process, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile no. for generating Login ID. Enter all the necessary details asked.
- After the registration process and creating the Login ID, you need to complete the document verification process after which a provisional merit list will be published.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allowed to fill the process of choice filling . Eligible applicants will only be allowed to attend for the mock round to fill their choices and a final merit list will be published by ACPDC.
- After choice filling, the result of seat allotment will be declared after a few days.
RMS Polytechnic 2019-20 Cutoff:
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Placements
The placement percentage of students, passed out from RMS Polytechnic College is very good. Every consecutive year many recruiters from reputed companies visit the RMS Campus to find the best one for their company. Almost every year all the students are recruited in various companies like Apollo, Reliance, Collabera, Kochar, GTPL, Justdial, Yazaki, Coca Cola, TVS, Ratnaveer, Atlas Copco, HCL, Enpay, HDFC Bank ,QA Tech Maruti Suzuki, Nirma and many more. for various reputed positions.
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Facilities
RMS Polytechnic College is not only excellent in academic performance rather it is also best in providing facilities to the students. The infrastructure and environment of the college are very good. The college provides quality facilities to the students related to studies , in the same way it provides many other necessary facilities to the students some of them are discussed below.
- Hostel: The hostels of RMS college are separate for both boys and girls. Girls hostel is located in college campus while boy’s hostel is located at Ajwa Road, Kamlanagar. Both the hostels are very well equipped to provide comfortable stay and study friendly atmosphere.
- Library: To enhance the understanding capacity and to develop a habit of deep and advanced knowledge of subjects beyond the text books, a library has been set-up to meet the requirement of academic and research. There are lots of collections of academic books and journals available, mainly in the engineering field, to enhance the knowledge in their respective area of interest.
- Cafeteria: There is a huge population on the college campus and to fulfill their need of catering , the college also provides a Cafeteria facility. The cafeteria is always kept clean and hygienic.
- Auditorium: There is an Auditorium in the college, equipped with modern facilities and all the guest lectures, seminars, workshops are held here. There is a very spacious Amphitheatre in the campus with huge sitting capacity and all the college functions like Navaratri, Independence day, Republic day etc. are organized here.
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Faculty
All the faculty members of RMS Polytechnic College are expertise in their respective domain. All of them are very well qualified, very well determined and highly knowledgeable in their particular field. They do not only teach the students rather than teaching a particular subject, they train them with all the specific skills that are required for practical needs in the outer world. Director of RMS Polytechnic College is Dr. Manish B. Shah.
RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara FAQs
Ques. Will there be Entrance Admission For RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara Admission 2020? How much reservation percentage will be given for ST and SC Candidates?
Ans. No Entrance will be conducted for the admission process. Preference will be given to the candidates who have secured good marks in SSC, ITI, and ITEB. For SC Candidates will be given 7% and For ST Candidates reservation percentage is 15%
Ques. Do I need to register differently for different courses at RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara? When I can say my registration is complete?
Ans. No. You do not require registering differently for different courses. The common
application is available by single registration. After creating profile and entering all necessary details, you have to upload all relevant
documents. Finally you have to pay an online registration fee, only after that your registration is complete.
Ques. How many courses does RMS Polytechnic offer? What is the basic eligibility criteria for admissions to diploma courses at RMS Polytechnic?
Ans. RMS Polytechnic offers 6 diploma courses across engineering streams. Basic eligibility criteria for admissions to 3 years diploma course is that the candidates must have passed 10th examinations from a recognized university or board.
Ques. Will there be any PIN distribution this time like previous for admissions to RMS Polytechnic?
Ans. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the entire admission process will be online. No physical interface required in normal processes. After registration, candidates need to pay registration fees online through Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI interfaces.