Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic is a polytechnic college in Nagpur. It was established in 1983 by Nagar Yuvak Shikshan Sanstha. The institute offers diploma courses under 9 specialisations. Admission into the institute is done through offline mode. Selection of the candidates is based on the score obtained in their last qualifying examination.
The college offers good placement facilities. Some of the important recruiters are SMS, Sona, WIPRO, Kudos Chemie Ltd., ACC Ltd, etc.
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1983 | Public|
|Approved||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Set by||Government of India|
|Top Recruiters||Mahindra, Larsen & Turbo, TATA, Volvo|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Courses
Shri Datta Meghe polytechnic offers diploma courses under 7 specializations. The details of the courses are given below.
|Diploma||Computer Technology||The candidates need to qualify 10th examinations under a recognised board|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Science & Humanities|
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Admission
The candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
- SSC/CBSE Mark Sheet, Equivalent grade conversion Manual Marksheet for CBSE students
- Migration Certificate for CBSE & ICSE students
- Hall Ticket of 10th CBSE Board Based Examination
- School Leaving Certificate (Original )
- Mark Sheet of HSSC ( if applicable)
- Mark Sheet of 8th and 9th class
- Domicile Certificate.-Only for candidates of Maharashtra State, Maharashtra Domicile Certificate.
- Gap certificate (if applicable for First Year students or Direct Second Year Diploma Students)
- Gap certificate of 6 months for ITI students taking admission to First Year or Direct Second Year Diploma
- Four colored photographs of 3.5 x 3.5 cm size.
How to Apply?
The application procedure is offline.
- Candidates must visit the college campus
- The application form can be purchased form the campus
- Fill in the form with correct information and attached the scanned copies of the documents required
- Pay the application fee through bank challan
- Submit the form and keep a scanned copy of the filled-in form for later use.
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Facilities
Library - Shri Datta meghe polytechnic has a library worth mentioning. It consists of almost 2000 books including national and international journals, books from different fields. The facility of issuing books are available to the students. They can issue books against their library cards.
Canteen - The canteen of Shri Datta meghe polytechnic provides very healthy, tasty, and delicious food. The cost of the foods are also very reasonable.
Sports - Sports keeps the body and mind fresh. The college provides ample facilities to the students in this regard.
Auditorium - The college has an auditorium that can accommodate around 300 students at a time. The auditorium is used in seminars or any kind of function.
Language & Communication Skill - Through this, the college facilitates the students to become experts in the language and communication skills.
Bus Transport - The students have a bus transport pick and drop facility. They can avail this in order to ensure the safe and punctual journey
- Counseling, Mentoring and Guidance cell
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Placements
Besides taking care of the academics of the students, Shri Datta meghe polytechnic also looks after the smooth journey of the students from college classrooms to the office rooms. Some of the recruiters are Tata Hitachi, Cipla, Videocon, HCL Infosystem, PERSISTENT, etc.
The average salary offered to the students stood at 2.3 Lacs per annum, and the highest salary offered is 1.75 Lacs per annum
Shri Datta Meghe Polytechnic Faculty
With the aim of providing the best possible education to the students, the college hires the teaching staff with the best knowledge and with high experience. The faculty details are as following:
Total number of Head of the Department: 7
Total number of Lecturer- 27
Ques. What is the location of Shri Dutta Meghe Polytechnic?
Ques. Does Shri Dutta Meghe Polytechnic provide a placement facility?
Ques. How is the hostel facility provided by Shri Dutta Meghe Polytechnic?
Ques. Is there any financial assistance provided by Shri Dutta Meghe Polytechnic to the students?