Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy was established in 1980 and it was upgraded to Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic in 1984. It was started with a vision of creating a sustainable environment for the youth of India to gain Technical Skill and Knowledge. The institute provides Diploma courses in 4 Streams across 1 Discipline.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Highlights
|Affiliated to||State Board of Technical Education, Telangana|
|Managed By||State Government|
|Admission criteria||Merit-based/Rank based in POLYCET|
|Top Recruiters||No information Available|
|Campus Area||9.2 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Lab, Hostel, Canteen, Library, etc|
|Built-up space||4620 sq. meters|
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Courses
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy offers various diploma courses in various fields of engineering like automobile, electrical, electronics, mechanical and civil engineering. Tabulated below is the details of the same:
|Diploma in Architectural Assistantship||
|Diploma in Automobile Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer and Commercial Practice||
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Admissions
Admissions for Diploma Courses in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic college is through a state-level exam POLYCET and based on the rank obtained in the same exam.
Candidates can choose from the 4 Diploma courses on the basis of interest and rank obtained in the exam. The counselling procedure of POLYCET is as follows: -
- Certificate Verification of Candidate: The candidate is expected to get verified all the required certificates/documents at the Help Line Centres (HLC). This process is compulsory for all the students to proceed further in the admissions.
- Choice Filling: After the verification of documents, the candidate is given a list of polytechnic colleges with their names with course codes that they are providing. They can choose whichever course they like from the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic. It is an online procedure. After the choice filling, the candidate is supposed to take a print out of the final choice list for further procedure.
- Seat-Allotment: The seat allotment procedure to the candidate is purely based on the choice filling and the merit-rank obtained in the POLYCET. The candidate has to download and take a print out of the seat allotment result.
- Reporting at College and Fee Payment: The candidate who is allotted the college seat is supposed to physically report at the allotted college with the printout of the allotment letter.
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- 4th to 10th Study Certificate or Residence Certificate/ Domicile
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/OBC)
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Placements
Just Like any other Engineering College Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic College also has its very own dedicated Training and Placement Cell which organizes and manages every kind of placement-related activity going in the college ranging from industrial visits to Summer-Training to Pre-Placement Drives to Campus Drives, etc.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Scholarships
Being a State-Government College, students get scholarships and facilities provided to them by the students. Following are the scholarships with the same eligibility criteria for being eligible for the scholarship: -
- RTF: Reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fees for the students who are pursuing their post-matric courses approved by the University/Board. This scholarship is sanctioned two times in an Academic Year i.e., September and March.
- MTF: Maintenance Charges/Mess Charges are provided to the students on a monthly basis who are eligible for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for both:
- SC/ST students whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Students who belong to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below annum.
- BC & EBC and Minority Students who belong to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below per annum.
- Physically Disabled Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below per annum.
- EBC students who have selected the guidance of Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses.
- Students whose attendance is more than or equal to 75% at the end of each quarter/Semester.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy Facilities
- Laboratories: - The institute provides sufficient Laboratories required for a better understanding of the course. They are equipped with the latest instruments and equipment for the same.
- Hostel: - The institute provides Hostel Facilities only for boys with a capacity of accommodating 50 students. The hostel provides games and sports material for the physical development of the students. The rooms are equipped with modern furniture and all the basic needs of students.
- Canteen: - The institute provides the students with a canteen facility that provides snacks, tea, coffee, and all the other refreshments that are prepared with utmost hygiene.
- Library: - The institute provides students with a facility of Library and Reading Hall. The reading Hall has a capacity of accommodating 40 students at a time. The library has a vast collection of 9350 books related to Engineering and Technology, 150 magazines, 2 Daily newspapers, etc.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Auto Academy FAQs
Ques. Does the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic provide any financial assistance to students enrolled in the Diploma program?
Ques. Does the "Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic award a B.Tech degree?
Ques. Does the institute provide an education loan?
Ques. How are the summer internships of the college?
Ques. How do we reach the " Tirupati College of Engineering and Polytechnic "?