I learned painting from my childhood days and wanted to became an artist. I learned music as well as I am an musician and I do paintings and I joined this college for degree course so it helps me to learn and help me a lot in my future artistic journey.
the positive remark about the college is that the college is providing the opportunity to the students to gain certifications in the courses which are very rare in the society and make our career in these streams.
the negative remark about the college is the building of the college and the placements cell.
the positive remark about the college is the happening life of the students in the college campus. the students are also very cheerful when they get a environment like this.
the only negative remark about the college is the infra of the college the building is very old and needed to be reconstructed.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our team will look into it.
Keep up to date with our progress by following us
Mr. S.K. RoyDirector
1:36FACULTY STUDENT RATIO
International Institute of Fine Arts - [IIFA] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
International Institute of Fine Arts,Modinagar is one of the leading colleges providing courses related to visual arts. The subjects this college offers specialty in areFine Art, including Fashion Design, Textile Design, Painting and Applied Art. The college has partnered with some prestigious designing schools like University of the Arts, London and the Prince’s Drawing School, London. The college further plan to foray into the university mode planning to make it a state of art facility.
Facts and Figures of International Institute of Fine Arts
University of the Arts, London and the Prince’s Drawing School, London
Nearest Metro City
Opp. State Bank of India (Main Branch) , Modinagar, Ghaziabad
Why to Join International Institute of Fine Arts?
1. One of the topmost arts colleges– International Institute of Fine Artsis now considered as one of the top art design institutes in India.
2. Visiting Faculties from London– Due to the partnership of the college with colleges in London, students have the advantage of studying under some experienced faculties from colleges of London.
3. Magnificent Infrastructure and facilities– The college campusconsists of an excellent infrastructure and has all the basic amenities as needed by the students during their academics.Facilities at International Institute of Fine Arts includea well stocked Library, Computer Lab,Workshops, PhotographyStudio, ArtCafé, LectureRooms, Art Studio, Placement Cell, and Hostel with basic amenities.
4. Co-operative and supporting Placement cell– The College offers placement assistance. It has a separate placement cell to help students get placed while pursuing their academics.
5. International Exposure– Student Exchange programs are available where students can have access to the universities abroad.
6. Co-curricular activities are part of students’ yearly academic program– Extracurricular activities are a part of student’s curriculum.It not only refreshes them from regular academics but also help find out the hidden talent.
7. Conducting regular seminars: To give students an exposure to the outside corporate world the college organizes Seminars and workshops at regular intervals.
CCS Haryana Agriculture University (CCS HAU) has released the Cut off Marks for Counselling round 1 for UG Admission on the official website.
Candidates who applied for CCS HAU can check the cutoff online at @ hau.ac.in. The shortlisted candidates will need to take part in the counselling process
Haryana Agricultural University has said that more than 600 students took the entrance examination for a number of postgraduate courses offered by the university. 300 candidates were absent. The entrance examinations will be held in four phases.
Haryana Agricultural University will be holding
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU), Hisar, announced on Wednesday the dates of the examination for admission to the postgraduate and PhD courses. The official spokesperson said the examinations would take place on September 6, 9, 12 and 16, 2020 while adhering to the no
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar has established an incubation centre, namely Agri-Business Incubation Centre (ABIC), to encourage startups in agriculture and allied sectors.
This move of CCS HAU is being supported by the National Bank for Agriculture and
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University is also known as HAU. It is one of the biggest agriculture universities. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D and much more. Students should check their eligibility criteria before applying for a