Dr RB Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital - [RBSGHMCH] Quick Updates
Dr. RB Singh Gaya Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital was established by Dr. Ram Balak Singh, a veteran Homeopath with the vision to offer more avenues and opportunity of education in Classical Homeopathy. Located very near to Bodh-Gaya, the place of enlightenment for Lord Buddha, the college stands amidst natural surrounding on the bank of river Niranjana, providing an inspiring environment for all. The college is permitted by the Department of Ayush, ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Facts and Figures of Dr. RB Singh Gaya Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital:
Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi
Institute affiliated to
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University
How to reach?
Nearest Railway Station: Dhanichha Railway station is 10Km from Amawan.
Nearest big town: Bhabua, Ghazipur.
Why to Join Dr. RB Singh Gaya Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
- Internship- The College requires each student to undergo a compulsory rotator internship of one year at the attached hospital, after passing the final BHMS examination, only thereafter the candidate becomes eligible for the Degree conferred by the University.
- Hospital Training – As prescribed by the syllabi, clinical experience is an essential component of teaching in the College. Students are required to attend the OPD & IPD of the attached Hospital during their regular classes under the expert guidance of the faculty.
- Study Tour– The College provides spot orientation to the students via visits to Homeopathic Laboratories, Research Centers and Hospitals, along with encouraging students to participate in various seminars and symposiums held at both national and international levels.
- Teaching Methodology—The Faculty has a long standing experience in their concerned subjects and interaction with the students is a regular feature. Reputed Scholars in Homeopathy are invited to provide wider aspects of understanding of the subjects.
- Infrastructure– The College building is decent with separate block for each department. The Laboratories are well equipped with latest instruments and models, so is the library. Strict discipline is maintained in the Hostels.