The College of Technology was established in 1962 under the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. The College is the lead institute in Uttarakhand in the World Bank project for Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) and is also the Regional Academy Centre of CISCO (including CISCO networking lab). It is approved by AICTE.
- The College of Technology, an ISO 9001:2000 certified institution
- To produce engineers with the strong education foundation and the adaptive skills to serve rapidly evolving technological industries
- To conduct nationally recognized technical research focused at providing a technological edge to India
- MOU with University of Illinois, USA
- MOU with University of Iowa State University, USA
- MOU with John Deere Equipment Pvt Ltd.
- MOU with Tata Consultancy Services
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Post Harvest Process and Food Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Name of Company
Tata Motors Ltd.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
John Deere India Ltd
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
L & T (ECC)
Escorts Pvt. Ltd.
Aakash Institute, New Delhi
MothersonSuni Infotech & Designs Ltd.
Century Pulp & Paper Industries
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Liberal Education
- More than 3,90,000 books available
- Subscribes 470 current printed journals available
- More than 3,000 online journals available
- e- Library
- There are 22 hostels available
- Live in hostels on sharing basis only
- 10 hostel for male students
- 11 hostel for female students
- One hostel for married students
- Establishment of Smart Class Rooms
- Establishment of Language cum Communication Skill Development lab
- Video Conferencing Facility
University Merit Scholarship
Rs. 800/- per month
Awarded to the best three students in each degree programme in each batch
Rs. 600/- per month
Awarded to 6% students of the total number of students admitted to each programme on the basis of merit at the end of I Semester subject to income restrictions
Rs.800/- per month
Awarded to the best five all round sportsmen and sports women
Free ship in Tuition fee
Awarded to 25% undergraduate students on rolls of the University on the basis of merit-cum-means