Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management was established in the year 2003. The college offers B.Sc (Hons. for the duration of 4-year in Agriculture discipline with an intake of 80 students.
- Application form for admission to B.Sc (Hons.) A.B.M program is available online on the website of the college.
- Interested candidates can also download the application form and send the same via post.
- Application fee can be submitted either through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card or through Demand Draft.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology are eligible to get admission.
- The admission to the eligible applicants is given on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination.
Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management, Pune Admission Highlights:
|Name of the college||Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management, Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management, Pune Admission Dates 2019 (Tentative) (Apply Now)
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website||Jan 01 to March 31, 2019|
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-)|| March 24-31, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)|| April 25 to May 02, 2019|
|Date of Examination|| May 02-13, 2019|
Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management B.Sc A.B.M Admission 2019
Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management offers full-time B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture Business Management for the duration of 4 years.
Applicants who have completed or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or any equivalent Board are eligible to apply.
The admission is granted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and in accordance with the rules and regulations of Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research (MCAER), Pune.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) A.B.M||Agriculture Business Management||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.||Merit in the qualifying examination|
- The college releases the merit list for he qualified candidates two times. Initially, provisional merit list is produced followed by final merit list.
- After the display of final merit list, the college releases the Seat Allotment List in three rounds at regular intervals, until the availability of seats.
- A separate merit list is produced for Management Quota seats and the Institute also conducts Spot Round for vacant seats.
- B.Sc (Hons.) A.B.M program is affiliated to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri and has the total intake of 80. Practical as well as Theory examinations are conducted by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB).
Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management Application Process 2019
The application form can be submitted online as well as offline by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Apply button on the website.
- Fill all the details and attach the relevant documents
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Visit the the college’s website.
- Click on Download Application Form link.
- Take the print out of the application form and fill all the details.
- Attach the required documents and submit the application form through post.
Application Fee: The application fee can be submitted online through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card as well as offline either in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Dr. DY Patil College of Agriculture Business Management” payable at Pune.
- Photograph and Statement of mark of Class X & XII
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if applicable) and NSS Certificate
- NCC B or C certificate
- Certificate of Diploma in Agriculture Science
Address of Correspondence:
Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Agriculture Business Management,
D. Y. Patil Educational Complex,
Sector 29, Nigdi Pradhikaran, Akurdi, Pune-411044
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College