KK Wagh College of Agriculture is a higher educational institution affiliated to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri. It is a private college, established in the year 2005.
KK Wagh College of Agriculture offers admissions to a four-year degree course in B.Sc Agriculture. It also offers lateral entry admissions in the Second Year of B.Sc Agriculture.
- Candidates applying for B.Sc Agriculture should have passed class XII or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The selection is done in the order of merit as per marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Those who have acquired Diploma in Agriculture are eligible to apply to First year and Second Year Admissions.
- However, candidates seeking lateral entry need to have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate Diploma.
- Every applicant should fill the application form on the website of ‘KTPL’ – ‘maha-agriadmission.in’ in online mode.
- An application processing fee of the requisite amount can be paid through Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Read more: KK Wagh College of Agriculture Courses and Fees
KK Wagh College of Agriculture Admission Schedule 2019
|Entrance exam||Online registration without late fees||Online registration with late fees of INR 500||Issue of admit card||Entrance exam name|
|MHT-CET 2019 (for agricultural purposes)||January 18, 2019 to march 25, 2019||March 26, 2019 to March 31, 2019||April 24, 2019 to May 10, 2019||May 10, 2019|
KK Wagh College of Agriculture B.Sc Admissions 2019
It offers B.Sc Agriculture program and also second-year lateral entry admission to the same. Out of the total seats offered, 70% seats will be filled through centralized admission conducted by the Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research (MCAER), Pune. The remaining 30% of seats will be filled under management quota as per eligibility criteria.
To be eligible, candidates must have passed XII in science stream from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination. The admissions are based on merit as per marks secured by candidates in XII examination in the subjects given below:-
|Course Name||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|B.Sc Agriculture||Passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with PCB or PCMB or PCM or Inter (Agriculture) and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.||Merit as per marks secured in class XII qualifying examination or equivalent|
|B.Sc Agriculture Lateral Entry||Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma with minimum 60% marks. (Minimum 50% marks in case of backward class).|
- Candidates who have acquired Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma are eligible to apply for first-year admissions.
- In case of Lateral Entry admissions, only candidates holding Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma and secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate can apply.
- The eligibility criteria are relaxed by 10% for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC) in both the courses.
- Those applying from states other than Maharashtra and have studied Botany or Zoology instead of Biology are considered eligible.
KK Wagh College of Agriculture Application Process
The steps to apply are given below:-
- All applicants are requested to apply through KTPL official website http://maha-agriadmission.in
- They have to fill-up online application through the link provided on the website.
- Then, candidates have to upload scanned signature, photograph and original copies of all the necessary documents.
- The application fees Open category candidates and those from outside of Maharashtra State is INR 1000/- (INR 500/- for reserved category Maharashtrian candidates).
- The said fees can be remitted via Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Applicants are not required to send the copy of the application form or any other documents by Post/courier or hand delivery.
The College reserve seats as per the norms of Government of India and affiliating University. The distribution of seats among various categories is given below:
|Category||Reservation in Percentage|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Nav-Budha||13|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College