Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (KCAET) is the only Agricultural Engineering college in Kerala was established by the Govt. of India in 1963.
- It is started as rural institute but in 1975 it was taken over by Kerala Agricultural University and rename Institute of Agricultural Technology which offers Diploma in subjects Agricultural Science and Agricultural and Rural Engineering.
- In 1985 it was renamed as Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology and started offering B.Tech. and M.Tech. degrees.
- Courses are approved by AICTE
- Colege is situated over campus of 99 acres of land
- Admissions in B.Tech. are based on CEE and in M. Tech are based on Kerala Agricultural University entrance test
- Land and Water Resources Conservation Engineering
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Farm power, Machinery and Energy
- Post Harvest Technology and Agricultural Processing
- Supportive and Allied Course of Study
- Instuctional – cum – Research Workshop
- Central Data Processing Unit
- Remote Sensing and Photographic Cell
- Repographics and Audio Visual Unit
Instructional farm: It is used as a center for producing graft/ seedlings /seed material.
Veterinary Hospital & Dairy Unit: It is used to provide facility in artificial insemination and treatment of animals to the nearby farmers.