Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science caters to the need of ten districts of Maharashtra with its efficient technology and educational matters. The particular place is a rich resource in poultry and other dairy products that make it a vulnerable option to be based on the proposed plan. It also tends to be one of the prominent centres for research and experimentation work. It aims to provide solutions to the farmers through its new techniques and know how.
Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary ScienceFacts and Figures
B.V.Sc. & A.H, M.V.Sc
27 for B.V.Sc.& A.H.
Why join Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science?
1. Availability of Dairy Research Centre:There is a deepening science behind selecting and maintaining the buffaloes and the studies related to bovine. Apart from the same there is equal determination in processing the known infections prevalent in diary things.
2. Library with best resources:Library can always be an added advantage for students coming for the purpose of gaining knowledge. Apart from the regular books, one can gain more insights on journals too.
3. Sports cell: The College equally provides standards of improvement in terms of sports too. Physical health and fitness tend to matter greatly in our daily life and helps in arranging things on a more substituted platform for conquering further goals. The institution helps on those remarks too.
4. Academic cell and counseling:The Institute is inclusive of hi-tech facilities like, lecture halls, laboratories and equipments too. There is a periodic counseling session for students and with their parents to get a better picture for each student’s progress.
5. Exemplary Achievements:Students at Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science have achieved immensely in various national level entrances examinations thereby retaining the position of the college. On the parallel note the college also provides the necessary techniques and standard of education for students who can excel on the same.
6. Higher studies and excellence-Students qualifying form the college do retain numerous organizations on both national and international levels. They tend to progress from the basic information to the highest degrees not only in the country but and getting similar knowledge from the institutions across the globe.
MHT CET 2018 Registration has begun from January 18. The application forms are available online at mhtcet2018.dtemaharashtra.gov.in till March 25, 2018 (without late fees). While filling in MHT CET A
MHT CET Result 2019 will release in June 2019 by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Results are announced in the form of scorecard and only soft copy is available. All those who appeared for MHT CET 2
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card will release online at the official website of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates can download their admit cards from May, 2019.
MHT CET Hall Ticket 2019 contains details about candidates’ Roll Number, Name, Address
MHT CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission into Engineering and allied Health Sciences courses in Maharashtra. MHT CET 2019 is scheduled for May 2019. Candidates can fill
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern details will be released by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra. MHT CET 2019 exam will be different for the pharmacy and engineering aspirants. Although no significant changes are expected in the MHT CET 2019 exam pattern, but on the basis of MHT CET 2
The official answer keys for the MHTCET 2017 exam held on May 11, 2017 would be published soon on the conducting authority’s website. As per the notification of the MHTCET 2017, the official answer keys ar
AIPVT 2018 Result is expected to be declared in the third week of June. AIPVT Score Card is published on the official site, aipvt.vci.nic.in. Candidates have to login with the required credentials to view the result.