Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science caters to the need of ten districts of Maharashtra with its efficient technology and educational matters. The particular place is a rich resource in poultry and other dairy products that make it a vulnerable option to be based on the proposed plan. It also tends to be one of the prominent centres for research and experimentation work. It aims to provide solutions to the farmers through its new techniques and know how.
Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary ScienceFacts and Figures
B.V.Sc. & A.H, M.V.Sc
27 for B.V.Sc.& A.H.
Why join Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science?
1. Availability of Dairy Research Centre:There is a deepening science behind selecting and maintaining the buffaloes and the studies related to bovine. Apart from the same there is equal determination in processing the known infections prevalent in diary things.
2. Library with best resources:Library can always be an added advantage for students coming for the purpose of gaining knowledge. Apart from the regular books, one can gain more insights on journals too.
3. Sports cell: The College equally provides standards of improvement in terms of sports too. Physical health and fitness tend to matter greatly in our daily life and helps in arranging things on a more substituted platform for conquering further goals. The institution helps on those remarks too.
4. Academic cell and counseling:The Institute is inclusive of hi-tech facilities like, lecture halls, laboratories and equipments too. There is a periodic counseling session for students and with their parents to get a better picture for each student’s progress.
5. Exemplary Achievements:Students at Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science have achieved immensely in various national level entrances examinations thereby retaining the position of the college. On the parallel note the college also provides the necessary techniques and standard of education for students who can excel on the same.
6. Higher studies and excellence-Students qualifying form the college do retain numerous organizations on both national and international levels. They tend to progress from the basic information to the highest degrees not only in the country but and getting similar knowledge from the institutions across the globe.
AIPVT 2018 Result is expected to be declared in the third week of June. AIPVT Score Card is published on the official site, aipvt.vci.nic.in. Candidates have to login with the required credentials to view the result.
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) 2018 Application Form will be available at the official website, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in starting from January 2018 (tentative). It is conducted by VIC (Veterinary Council of India) every year for admission in B.V.Sc & A.H degree courses. AIPVT has now
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website of Veterinary Council of India (VCI) in the month of April, 2018. The admit cards will be released for candidates who have successfully submitted their applications for
All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is scheduled on May 14, 2018. AIPVT 2018 exam is an offline based entrance. Veterinary Council of India conducts AIPVT for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. cours
AIPVT is a national level entrance test organized every year by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). It is conducted for students seeking admissions to B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry courses. Please go through the following article to understand the AIPVT 2017 reservation criteria. The AIPVT 2017 appl
Admission to BVSc Programmes in various institutes of Rajasthan is managed by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) on the basis of AIPVT Scores. Admission for the upcoming session will start following the announcement of AIPVT 2017 Result.
The registration for
Madhya Pradesh B.V. Sc Admission through AIPVT 2017 – Admission in BVSc and A. H programs in the state of Madhya Pradesh is conducted by the NDVSU (Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University), Jabalpur on
Haryana B.V.Sc Admission 2017 Through AIPVT– Admission in B.V.Sc and A.H in the state of Haryana is conducted by the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences on the basis of A