"Because of not getting medical seat. I tried for medical ceat. but didn't get the medical seat. I joined veterinary course at veterinary college hebbal Bangalore. Veterinary hospital is also present here. Veterinary college boys hostel is also present" Read More
Dr Shivaraj , Batch: Bachelor of Veterinary Science [B.V.Sc.] (Animal Biotechnology)-2004
"Me from uttar Karnataka, a home sick only son wanted to be close to family. In aim of looking elderly property and parents was advised by leg pullers to opt for this course. Personally amazed by beautiful campus and blind about own dreams and perception jumped in to course. " Read More
Veterinary college Bangalore is good compared to other colleges in faculty,nature, laboratory, hospital and good transport facility is also available. It was at hebbal near yelahanka. Good transport facilities are provided
AIPVT 2018 Result is expected to be declared in the third week of June. AIPVT Score Card is published on the official site, aipvt.vci.nic.in. Candidates have to login with the required credentials to view the result.
AIPVT 2018 result is announced in the form of score card and merit list.
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) 2018 Application Form will be available at the official website, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in starting from January 2018 (tentative). It is conducted by VIC (Veterinary Council of India) every year for admission in B.V.Sc & A.H degree courses. AIPVT has now be
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website of Veterinary Council of India (VCI) in the month of April, 2018. The admit cards will be released for candidates who have successfully submitted their applications for AIPVT 2018 examination.
All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is scheduled on May 14, 2018. AIPVT 2018 exam is an offline based entrance. Veterinary Council of India conducts AIPVT for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course. The admission is done on the basis of total 15% seats under All India Quota and the other 85%
AIPVT is a national level entrance test organized every year by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). It is conducted for students seeking admissions to B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry courses. Please go through the following article to understand the AIPVT 2017 reservation criteria. The AIPVT 2017 applica
Admission to BVSc Programmes in various institutes of Rajasthan is managed by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) on the basis of AIPVT Scores. Admission for the upcoming session will start following the announcement of AIPVT 2017 Result.
The registration for AIPVT is
Haryana B.V.Sc Admission 2017 Through AIPVT– Admission in B.V.Sc and A.H in the state of Haryana is conducted by the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences on the basis of AIPVT 2017 Result. Candidates have to apply additionally to LUVAS, Hisar. Application forms wi
AIPVT 2018 (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) is scheduled on May 14, 2018. The interested candidates can access the AIPVT 2018 Application Form online tentatively from January 8, 2018 from the official website of AIPVT.
The process of filling the AIPVT Application Form is completely online. The exa