International College of Fashion (ICF) is promoted by the Bajaj Capital Group. The Institute was established in the year 2010 and is located in New Delhi. Courses offered by ICF are BBA FE, MBA FE and PGD FE. Admissions to all the courses will be done on the basis of Merit.
Know more about International College of Fashion Courses
Check International College of Fashion Admission Procedure
International College of Fashion Highlights
Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI)
University of Mysore (UOM)
How to Reach
11.7 KM from ISBT, Delhi
5 KM from New Delhi Railway Station
21.5 KM from IGI Airport, Delhi
International College of Fashion Courses and Admission
BBA Fashion Entrepreneurship
10+2 with minimum 45% marks in aggregate
MBA Fashion Entrepreneurship
Graduation with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University
PGD Fashion Entrepreneurship
Get details on International College of Fashion Fees Structure
International College of Fashion Placement
International College of Fashion, New Delhi offers Placements to candidates through their Placement Cell, a working body which counsels the job aspirants before appearing for an interview. Westside, Myntra, Amazon, Jobong and Vero Moda are among the frequent recruiters.
To name some of our recruiters:
- Tarun Tahiliani,
- Reena Dhaka,
- Meera & Muzzafar Ali,
- Varija Bajaj
- Shantanu & Nikhil
- Hemant Nandita
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Forever 21
- Shahi Exports
- Orient Craft
- Pernia pop-up
International College of Fashion Ranking
- International College of Fashion has been awarded as the Asia’s Fastest Growing Fashion Institute, Audited by KPMG.
- Excellent Placements Record
- Awarded as Asia's Fastest Growing Fashion Institute
- Curriculum Developed by NID, IIT & NIESBUD
- Start Your Own Fashion Label
Why Join International College of Fashion?
- Curriculum of ICF has been developed by NID, IIT and NIESBUD, the top Institutes in India.
- The programs offered are UGC recognized, which makes the Degree/ Diploma universally accepted.
- State-of-art infrastructure with hi-tech equipment that facilitates the students to be up to date with the latest trend.
- Experienced faculty driven from the industry helps the students in understanding the real life scenario.
- In order to encourage the students to pursue higher studies, CIF helps in availing the Loan facility which is made available through the Central Bank of India.