Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences, Noida is a Private Collge which was established in the year 2004 with an aim to provide quality education in the field of healthcare and give training in courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Technician in O.T., Cardiology, Radiology, etc as healthcare is the only field that saves millions of souls every year and gives hope to an innumerable amount of people. The college is affiliated to Chowdhary Charan Singh, Meerut and is duly recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC), Jaipur. Since its inception, the college has almost broken each and every record and is now one of the best medical colleges. The institute is at prime location and is situated in the heart of natural park area of Greater Noida. The campus is spread over an area of 12,100 sq feet and has an in campus hostel plus a separate academic block. The college provides various UG, PG, & Diploma level courses in many disciplines and its specializations.
Check: Kailash Institute Admission Process
Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences Highlights:
Type of College
Chowdhary Charan Singh, Meerut
Indian Nursing Council (INC), Jaipur
12,100 sq feet
5 floors, 30,000 square feet
46-A/1, Knowledge Park-3,
Greater Noida - 201308,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences Courses:
The college offers various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses among numerous specializations of Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Paramedical disciplines such as the following:
Department of Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing (Male)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Female)
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM-Male)
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM-Female)
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PBN)
- Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery/ Health (ANM)
- M.Sc. Nursing (All Specialities)
Department of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
Department of Para-Medical
- Technician Diploma
The eligibility criteria of all the courses are varied and depend upon the course and specialization to be chosen.
Check: Kailash Institute Fee Structure
Kailash Institute Admissions 2019
Under Kailash Institute Admissions 2019, the college offers its admission to all the above mentioned courses in two steps:
- In step 1, aspirants need to qualify on the basis of their marks in 10+2 and/or the rank in the university-based entrance test.
- In step 2, there is a personal interaction round, aspirants who clear this round will be given admissions.
- Admissions are strictly based on the guidelines by the affiliating university norms.
Why Join Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences?
- Academic Facilities: The best part about this college is that it believes in one on one personal interaction. Owing to this students learn a lot and the concept of fear gets washed away easily. Regular internal assessments are taken and this, in turn, prepares students for facing many difficult exams.
- Parent Hospital for Training: There is no substitute for hands-on experience for live cases. One can learn the art of medical only by doing a lot of experimental work. The Parent Hospital gives students an opportunity to apply their skills in a practical way. Students gain world-class practical exposure in this hospital.
- Specialized talks, lectures, seminars, and workshops: The institute conducts a lot of seminars, workshops, etc. When it comes to the field of applied biology one has to understand a lot of concepts. For the same many people are invited for giving guest lectures, etc.