Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida, Uttar Pradesh is a college only for girls. It is one of the best fashion institutes which belief in the growth of the students by making the learning process by not just developing their technical knowledge and skills but by also making them solid for the current competitive environment. The institute is dedicated to the ideas of improving purposeful education with social responsibilities and human values, thus making students completely professional. It offers B.Des., BMM and PG Diploma in Design.
Get information on Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida Courses & Fee Details.
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Highlights
SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai (UGC)
Grade ‘B’ by NAAC
How to Reach
7.2 km (from Noida Sec 35 Bus Stand)
25 km (from Old Delhi Railway Station)
31.7 km (from IGI Airport, Delhi)
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Courses and Admission
Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida B.Des., PG Diploma in Fashion Design and BMM (Mass Media) Admission
Admissions to the B.Des., PG Diploma in Fashion Design and BMM programs are done on the basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 (Relevant Stream) or equivalent and SNDT CET Entrance exam.
- CBSE – Valid Score.
- SNDT CET – Valid Score.
- Personal Interview
Final Selection to the program is based on the allocation of seats through SNDT Counselling.
Check Satyam Fashion Institute Courses & Fee Structure
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Placement
Satyam Fashion Institute associates with the industry in multiple ways:
- Internships: Two months on the job training after the completion of the 6th semester in B.Design program and the 2nd semester in PG programs.
- Graduation Projects: Four months of on-site industry projects to be done in the case of B. Des. LA programs in the 8th semester.
- Graduation Collections: Industry sponsored range development by the students of B. Des. FD, TD and P.G. FD in the 8th semester.
- Placements: Campus placement takes place in the 8th semester of each program using a campus placement drive as well as off-campus interviews (if required).
Placement Record for the Academic Year 2017 – 18
- SFI achieved 90% placements for its Batch of B.Design Program (2014-2018).
- SFI achieved 100% placements for its PG Program (2016-2018).
- The packages offered varied from Rs1.44 LPA to Rs.3.25 LPA.
Industry Collaborations of Satyam Fashion Institute Noida
Satyam Fashion Institute (SFI) has made its name in the industry by grooming the young minds to skilled design professionals. The institute has strong industry links in each specialization offered and the students get themselves trained in various aspects of design through the ample number of industry interaction in the form of Graduation projects, Design Collections, Live Projects, and Internship Opportunities. Below is the list of associated designers:
Hemant & Nandita
Pankaj & Nidhi
Shantanu & Nikhil
Raag by Deepa MS
Varun and Nidhika
Neeraj & Alpana
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Scholarships
Satyam Fashion Institute offers the scholarship to the deserving candidates on ‘merit-cum-means’ basis. Names of all scholarships are given below:
- Merit Scholarship: 10% of fee (for candidates score 80% and above in qualifying exams).
- Sister Concession: 10% of fee (if two real sisters are studying, either of the two would get the concession).
- Satyam Staff: 10% of fee (to the daughter /real sister of the SFI staffs).
- Defense Personal Ward: 10% of the First Year fee.
Read more: Satyam Fashion Institute Scholarships
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Loan facility
The institute has tied up with Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), which provides the educational loan to the needy students. SFI will help the students in submitting the forms with the required documents.
Satyam Fashion Institute Noida Facilities
- Pattern Making and Grading Lab: To help students in learning the skills of creating Patterns for different kinds of garments.
- Garments Construction Lab: To help students in learning about how to develop garments construction skills.
- Lifestyle and Accessory Lab: To help students in learning on how to utilize the resources in accessory design.
- Textile & Weaving Lab: Designed to display the products created by the students.
- Computer Lab with the latest technology.
- Dyeing and Printing Lab: To help students in developing a sense of color uses and learning the skills of adding value to textile materials.
- Library: Print, Visuals and Creative resources to provide a better learning experience to the students.
- Fashion Model Drawing Lab
- Hostel: Air Conditioned, Wi-Fi enabled hostels with 24*7 security services.
- Canteen: Hygienic, delicious and quality food is cooked keeping in the health of students.
- Transport facility for Localities.
- Conference Hall.
- CAD Lab: To facilitate designing 2D and 3D models.
- Indoor and Outdoor games facilities.