Sun International Institute of Tourism and Management (SIITAM) offers curricula in the field of Hospitality Management and Business Management education as demanded by the Industry. The institute is famous for its beach campus and comprises a hotel management college, well-equipped laboratories, air-conditioned classrooms, journals, LCD projectors, gym. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The institute is growing rapidly over time and has 2 campuses in total: Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. It majorly focuses on management and business studies. The students are offered guaranteed placement both in India as well as abroad. SIITAM has placed over 2000 students at the International level for reputed organizations like the Burj Khalifa, The Palm Jumeirah, The Starwood, The Accor, The Hilton, The Clarks Group, etc.
|Established | Type||2008 | Private Institute|
|Affiliated to||Osmania University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Diploma|
|Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)||General||Graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized university|
|Hotel Management & Tourism|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||General||Intermediate graduate in any stream|
|Travel & Tourism|
|Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)||Hotel Management|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Food & Nutrition|
|PGDHM||Hotel Management||Graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized university|
Know more: SIITAM Courses and Fees
Candidates seeking admission in the institute must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the required course. They should visit the official website of the institute and fill the application form with all the requisite information. The students can also apply by downloading the form from the institute's website and sending a filled-in print copy along with a demand draft.
The selection criteria include a physical fitness test wherein a health check-up of the candidate will take place. S/he must be medically fit and submit a physical fitness certificate examined at the nearest hospital. The final selection will be based on the performance in the personal interview during the counseling session.
Check: SIITAM Hyderabad Admission
SIITAM Placements are offered to all the candidates through its dedicated placement cell. The placement cell works throughout the year in order to provide the best placement opportunities to the candidates. It also organizes pre-placement activities like mock interviews, seminars, expert talks, conferences, etc to boost confidence among students.
- The highest number of students were selected for Oberoi’s Ocer (Management Trainee Program) in South India.
- Highest Record in placing 2,000 students at the International level for the well-reputed properties like Accor, Burj Khalifa, Clarks Group, Hilton, Palm Jumeirah, and Starwood, etc.
- The only college selected for Management Trainee Program for “The Park Group”.
- A benchmark record in placing Management Students in reputed MNC’s like Accenture, Amazon, Dell, Deloitte, Goldman Sach, IGate, TCS and WIPRO, etc.
- Students working with top International Airlines like Cathay Pacific, Indigo, Jet, Lufthansa and Qatar Airways, etc.
- Students working for cruise lines like Celebrity cruise, Disney, Princess, and Royal Caribbean, etc.
Click here: SIITAM Placement
Following are some of the facilities offered at the Hyderabad campus to cater to the needs of the students:
- Library: The institute has a rich collection of books for management and hospitality professionals. It also has a well-stocked collection of newspapers, journals, information books, etc.
- Computer Lab: There is a well-equipped computer lab where students can spend their free time. They also have access to the latest and advanced software.
- Hostel: The students who come from the outstation are provided with hostel facilities at a very nominal cost separately for both male and female students. The warden is responsible for the students’ safety, healthy and hygienic food.
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the Sun International Institute of Tourism and Management:
Ms. Arshiya Jabeen
- Qualifications: MBA, MA, PGD
- Areas of Interest: Management Studies, Human Resources, Statistics & Marketing
Mrs. R. Suneetha
- Qualifications: DHM & CFT, BA, PG Diploma in Front Office
- Areas of Interest: Hotel Management, Front Office
Mrs. Sheela. V
- Qualifications: B.Com, MBA Finance
- Areas of Interest: Finance
Mr. Y. Loknath Shekar
- Qualifications: B.Com, LL.M, PGDTIL, PGDIRPM
- Areas of Interest: Legal-Practice, Financial & Insurance Services, Risk Management
Mr. Ravikiran K.N
- Qualifications: M.Com, MBA, LL.B
- Areas of Interest: Accounting, Taxation, Financial Management, Financial Services
Know more: SIITAM Faculty