Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE), Hyderabad is ranked 170 among the top 200 Indian Universities/ Colleges in the Engineering category as per NIRF 2020 and ranked 57 by India Today. The institute was established in the year 2000 and is run by the Maruthi Educational Society founded by a devoted group of eminent professionals and industrialists having a long and outstanding experience in the educational system with a mission ‘Education for Liberation’. It is the first institute to start a B.Tech program in Aeronautical Engineering in the state of Telangana and has gradually transformed itself into an integrated multi-disciplinary technological institute. IARE is a prestigious Autonomous engineering college that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Admission is done on the basis of merit and cutoff of the institute.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Highlights
|Institute Type||Private (Autonomous)|
|Affiliated to||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Accredited by||NBA | NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
State: EAMCET/ ECET/ ICET/ TS PGCET
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Top Recruiters||TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, LG, Tech Mahindra, Global Edge, Oppo, ValueLabs|
|Admission Helpdesk||8886234501 | 8886234502|
|Location||Dundigal, Hyderabad - 500043, Telangana|
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Rankings
- Ranked 50th among the Top 200 Private Engineering Colleges of India and 17th rank among the Top 25 emerging Private Colleges of the century by India Today.
- Ranked 55th among the Top Private Engineering Colleges and ranked 45th in South India by The Week.
- Ranked 75th among the Top 140 Engineering Colleges in India and ranked 62nd among the Top 100 Private Engineering Colleges in India by the Times of India.
- Ranked 23rd among the Top 29 Engineering Colleges of Eminence India by Competition Success Review.
- Ranked 127th among the Top 150 Engineering Institutes of India by Outlook.
- Ranked 44th among the Top 100 Government and Private T-Schools and ranked 34th among Top Private T-Schools of India by DataQuest.
- All India Rank band 51-65 and 32nd rank in Private Institutions South by Business World.
- Ranked 45th among the Top 75 Best Engineering Colleges of India by Chronicle of Career & Education.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Courses
IARE Hyderabad offers UG and PG Courses in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Tech||Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science and Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering||
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
|M.Tech||Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded Systems, Electrical Power Systems, CAD/ CAM, Structural Engineering||
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Admission
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to enroll for admission:
- Download the Admission Form from the official website of the Institute.
- Fill up the application form with all the required details
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled form to the College Admission office along with the requisite application fees.
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||ECET||Click here|
|TS PGCET||Click here|
- For B.Tech, 70% of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
- For MBA, 70% of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management/ NRI candidates.
Check: IARE Hyderabad Admission
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Placement
IARE has been consistently improving its placement record with more than 75% of students being placed in various reputed organizations. The placement and training (PAT) cells play a pivotal role in building the career of aspiring engineers enabling them to hone their skills in order to reach their desired goals. IARE maintains good relations with corporate houses and other prestigious institutions being a perfect host for educationists and entrepreneurs. Around 65+ companies visited for on-campus recruitment. The highest salary package is recorded at INR 7 LPA and the average salary package rose by 15% from the year to INR 3.54 LPA.
Placement Record of IARE
|Company||Number of Selection||Salary Package (INR)|
|Zieglar Aerospace||30||3.6 LPA|
|Global Edge||02||3 LPA|
|NTT Data||04||3.5 LPA|
|TCS - NQT||67||3.5 LPA|
Some of the potential recruiters are TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, LG, Tech Mahindra, Global Edge, Oppo, ValueLabs, NCR, Aricent, Cyient, SmartData, Cognitus, Dispatch Track, etc.
Check: IARE Hyderabad Placement
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Facilities
Auditorium: IARE has a well-structured auditorium built-in 8000 square feet with the latest provisions. Fully air-conditioned with a seating capacity of 1000, the auditorium is made keeping in view the modern requirements. It provides the right ambiance for presentations and is spacious enough to accommodate large gatherings too.
Computer Centre: The Computer Centre houses powerful servers, which provide a computational environment comprising of multiple operating systems - Microsoft Windows, Linux &Unix and can be accessed from any of the nodes attached to the servers across the campus. Computer laboratories are being upgraded from time to time to provide the best computational infrastructure.
Sports and Gymnasium: IARE equally emphasizes the need to develop physical activities and encourages Sports and games making it an integral part of the curriculum. The various sports facility is provided to the students within the campus. The institute conducts various sports competitions such as interdepartmental, Intercollegiate, Inter-University, etc.
Hostel: IARE has a home away from home for those students who come from various other states and city outskirts. The hostel rooms are spacious with well-ventilated rooms accommodating two in each room. There are separate hostels for boys and girls along with all the basic amenities.
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Faculty
The institute has highly qualified and well-experienced faculty. The faculty members develop and deliver the educational programs that bring excellent students to the institute. The faculty has impeccable qualifications, extensive expertise and experience in their chosen fields, and an overriding commitment to the welfare of the students. The institute has a total of 275 faculty members out of which 65 are Ph.D. faculty and 73 are pursuing their Ph.D. The institute has 27 Research faculty members.
Check: IARE Hyderabad Faculty
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering FAQs
Ques. What are the office timings at the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. The Institute runs from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. six days a week along with 2nd Saturday off. Any change in the timings is communicated via circular from the office of the DIRECTOR.
Ques. What is Student Assistantship at the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. Under the Student Assistantship, exceptional students get the opportunity to work closely with their teachers by assisting them in their research and coaching the students who need extra help. Such experience always helps students to perform better.
Ques. How can I pay my fees at the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. You can pay your fees by the following modes:
|Online Mode||Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS|
|Cash Deposit at Bank in IARE Account||Bank: HDFC Branch: Petbasheerbad, Hyderabad Account Number: 06961450000375 IFSC Code: HDFC0000696|
|Demand Draft/ Pay Order||Submit the Demand Draft in favor of “INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING”, payable at Hyderabad. DD can be submitted personally at the college campus or can also be sent by speed/ registered post to the college at the following address: Principal INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING Dundigal, Hyderabad – 500043 Telangana State|
Ques. Does the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering provide Personality Development Program?
Ans. Yes, the institute has the Total Student Development Program (TSDP) that focuses on every aspect of a student’s personality, helping him/ her to develop the following skills:
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Technical Skill Development
- Business Skill Development
Ques. How can I check my result of the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. IARE Results of Semester end regular examination of B.Tech/M.Tech/ and MBA courses are announced in no more than 25-30 days following the commencement of the examination. IARE provides examination results separately for each course on its website. Candidates are required to constantly pay a visit to the website of the college to stay updated about any notification regarding the examination result.
Check: IARE Hyderabad Results
Ques. Why join the Institute of Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. Following are the highlights of IARE:
- Fully Flexible Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- Provision for Full Semester Internship (FSI) in Industry.
- The choice to add/ drop courses to match the pace of fast and slow learners.
- Coverage of syllabus within the time frame.
- Student-centric approach in teaching; Extra tutorials for weak students.
- Students are encouraged to participate in seminars, workshops, projects, etc.
- In-depth preparation of subject by the teacher to make it more interesting and easy.
- Freedom to faculties for implementing innovative ideas in teaching & learning methodologies.
- Expert lectures by industry experts and top-rated academicians.
- Industrial visits to various local industries.
- Special program for aptitude and interview preparation.
- Weekend take from home online proficiency tests
- Extensive use of audio-visual aids, such as a multimedia projector, videos, etc.
- Extensive use of cutting edge tools like MOOCs, Moodle, NPTEL videos, etc.