Times Business School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, is the prominent specialized school in Management and Information Technology. The College believes that the best way to contribute to the society is sharing the experience with students’ community, which is the important constituent of the education process. One of the substantial factors that differentiate teaching at Times Business school from another school or management colleges is the focus on process. At Times Business school, work-based training is an integral part of all the programs. Times Business school endeavors to promote internationally known management & IT education and is one of the excellent organization of management studies and research.
Facts and figures
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
Why to joinTimes Business School?
1. Good placement and career opportunity:
- imes Business School training platform equips the student to the confronting market ambiance by way of real time live tasks. Moreover, students are empowered and encouraged to qualify in value additions that are sector-specific that would allow them to take up specialized jobs in sector like accountancy, insurance, Business Company.
2. Times Business School and the educational material:
- imes Business School imparts knowledge through many educational material, free laptops, and notes. The college focuses on corporate manners and communication skills.
3. Huge number of books in the library:
- students are helped by the library of the Institute with a huge number of books of text titles, reference sections, compatible journals, and magazines. The library has been designed in such a way that it can accommodate large number of candidates, teachers and staff members.
4. World class facility in the campus:
- imes Business School is designed with air- conditioned classrooms with LCD & OHP facilities make the learning and teaching sessions more interesting and effective.