Times Business School (TBS), Ahmedabad is a private Business School located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was established in the year 2011 and is affiliated to Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. Times Business School (TBS) is known for imparting education and skills to students in the field of Management and IT.
- To take admission in this college, the students need to fill a common Application form which can be downloaded from the college’s website.
- Out of the total seats available, 15% seats are reserved for Management Quota.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th class examination to secure admission in UG programs.
- The college offers specialized courses in Business Management such as BBA and MBA.
- It also offers B.Sc. BCA, B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication at the UG level.
- Apart from several UG and PG courses, the college also offers Diploma, Integrated and Weekend Part-Time programs.
- Admission is granted on the basis of merit of last qualifying examination while to know more about the details students may contact directly to the college office.
Times Business School (TBS) Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Times Business School (TBS), Ahmedabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|