Global Rank (Out of Colleges)
#24 [Out of 50]
#22 [Out of 22]
192 [Out of 600]
Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad is one of the institutes established under the aegis of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) and is the brainchild of renowned educational figure Dr. O. P. Bhalla. The Institute offers bachelors and postgraduate degrees in the field of dental sciences and surgery.
Facts and Figures of Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad
Dental Council of India,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare & Haryana Govt.
Number of departments
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
How To Reach
MREI Aravalli Campus in sector-43 on Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad. The college has proximity to National Capital Territory i.e. New Delhi, with the MRIU campus being located at a distance of about 5 Km from South Delhi
1. Focus on research and innovation: The College wholeheartedly supports the mission of innovative and interactive learning. Workshops and seminars are regularly conducted by specialists to provide impetus to the regular course learning.
2. Infrastructure: Excellent physical infrastructure that includes air-conditioned classrooms, state-of-the-art laboratories and computer centres consisting of latest work-stations.
3. Placements: There have been creditable achievements in on-campus / off – campus placements.
4. Library: The Library is laid out in a well-furnished, illuminated and ventilated hall that is spread over 8200 sq. ft. area with a seating capacity of about 200 students.
5. Sports culture: A flourishing sports culture supported by well-equipped indoor and outdoor facilities is a part of MRDC. The college has enviable achievements in various international and national tournaments by MREI associates and students. Some of the illustrious associates of the institutions include Gagan Narang, Aneesa Khan, Anuraj Singh and Shweta Chaudhary, the renowned International Shooters.
6. Corporate Social Responsibility: The college witnesses real participation in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities in the recognized fields of Awareness and Prevention of Deadly Diseases, Oral Hygiene, Environment, Removal of illiteracy, Blood Donation, Prevention of Child Labour, Anti-Ragging etc.