Sinhgad Dental College and Hospital, Pune was established in 2006 with the aim of providing high standards of education and training in the field of Dentistry. It is one of the premier institutes in the bouquet of Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Pune. The goal of the college is to provide comprehensive education which is a blend of basic sciences, dental technology and clinical practice.
- The bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, is awarded by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (Nashik), to students trained in
- the institute is recognized by the Dental Council of India
- Department of Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Department of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Oral Medicine Diagnosis & Radiology
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
STES has provided an Extension Counter of Central Bank of India. ATMs of Central Bank of India as well as ICICI bank & mobile ATM of Bank of Baroda are also operational 24x7, facilitating financial transactions of the students on the campus.
Campus Clinic :
A clinic for routine medical services, with quality medical staff is available on the campus. SKN medical hospital is well equipped to handle all medical emergencies.