Updated On - November 26th 2018
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar Admission 2019, Placement, Fees Structure, Ranking, Cutoff
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar offers full-time B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration for the duration of 3-year with an intake of 230 seats. This course is recognized by Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) and offered by NCHMCT and IGNOU jointly.
- The application form is to be submitted offline. Candidates are required to download the application form and submit the same through the post.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with English as a compulsory subject.
- To secure admission, the candidates must have qualified National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE) followed by counselling.
- NCHMCT JEE is conducted in the month of April. The result is declared in the month of May followed by counselling process which is held in the month of June every year.
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar Admission Highlights:
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar|
|Basic Admission Criteria||NCHMCT JEE|
|Name of the Entrance||NCHMCT JEE|
Institute of Hotel Management Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)
|Last date of application form availability||April 11, 2019|
|Download of NCHM JEE 2019 online admit card||April 20, 2019|
|NCHM JEE 2019||April 28, 2019|
|NCHM JEE 2019 online result declaration||May 21, 2019|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 counselling||May 26, 2019|
|Session commencement ||July 25, 2019|
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar B.Sc Admission 2019
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar offers 3-year full-time B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their merit NCHMCT JEE subject to verification of the original documents produced by the candidates during the NCHMCT counselling.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BSc. H & HA||Food Production||Applicants who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized State or Central Board with English as one of the compulsory subjects are considered eligible for admission to B.Sc in H & HA course.||Merit in NCHMCT JEE followed by counselling|
|Food and Beverage Service|
|Front Office Operation and House Keeping|
|Food Safety and Quality|
|Human Resource Management|
- The upper age limit for the applicants of General and OBC categories is 22 years.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories should be maximum of 25 years of age at the time of admission.
- Age relaxation to the physically handicapped candidates is given on the basis of their categories.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar Application Process 2019
Mode of application is offline. Candidates can apply for the B.Sc program by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of IHM, Gandhinagar.
- Download the registration form and fill all the details such as NCHMCT JEE details, Name, Parents’ Name, DOB, Blood Group, Address of Correspondence, Marks obtained in 10th/ 12th, Contact Number, E-mail ID and Local Guardian’s Details (if applicable).
Documents Required at the time of application:
- All Undertakings available on the website
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Character Certificate
- NCHMCT Admission Allotment Letter
- Fee receipt of NCHMCT
- School Leaving Certificate
- Undertaking for Compartment subject (in case)
- Caste certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Send the duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address:
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Gandhinagar
Bhaijipura Patia, P.O. Koba,
Gandhinagar – 382426, Gujarat
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College