Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM) was established in the year 1962 in Pusa, New Delhi. The institute is affiliated to NCHMCT and IGNOU, New Delhi.
Latest Update: IHM Pusa has released the Information for Admission in 1-year Diploma Courses. Read Here.
- The institute offers Diploma and PG Diploma in various disciplines of Hospital administration, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Hospital Administration along with certificate course in food production and patisserie.
- The application process for admission in IHM is offline only.
- For B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospital Administration, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks. English must be a compulsory subject.
- Admission in M.Sc. Hospital Administration, the candidate must have secured a bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Hospital Administration/ hotel management from a recognised university.
- The selection in B.Sc. and M.Sc. is based on NCHMCT-JEE.
- For admission in Diploma and PG Diploma courses, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in 10+2 and bachelor’s degree with English as one of the subjects respectively.
- The selection in these diploma courses is based on merit in the qualifying exams and availability of seats.
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based for B.Sc. & MSc. Merit based for Diploma and PG Diploma|
|Name of the Entrance||NCHMCT-JEE|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|