Latest Updates: IIHM Delhi 2020 admissions are “happening now”. The eCHAT Common Hospitality Admission Test is conducted every week. The next eCHAT test will be conducted on November 7, November 18, and November 28, 2020. The result will be announced on November 29, 2020.
International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Delhi is ranked 27 in Hotel Management National by India Today and ranked 26 in Hotel Management National by The Week. The institute is recognized as one of the Best Education brands of 2020 in Hospitality Segment by The Economic Times. IIHM is awarded the Prestigious "Asia's 100 Fastest-Growing Private Educational Institutions" Certified by KPMG in 2014. IIHM Delhi offers degree and diploma programs in the discipline of Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Hospitality Operations, etc. It is the largest hotel chain in International Hospitality Management. IIHM has various campuses at Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Goa, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Samarkand and KBU Bangkok.
International Institute of Hotel Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1994 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||Institute: e-CHAT|
|Courses Offered||UG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 600|
|Facilities Available||Sports, Hostel, Debate, Cultural Fests|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9999538238/ 9873156558|
International Institute of Hotel Management Courses
IIHM Delhi offers UG and Diploma programs in the discipline of Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Hospitality Operations, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Advance Diploma||Hospitality Administration|
|B.A (Vocational Studies)||Tourism Management|
Note: BA Hospitality Management is from the University of West London (With an option to study in London).
Check: IIHM Delhi Courses and Fees
International Institute of Hotel Management Admission
- Log on to echat.elink.in.
- Fill in the candidate Login details by using your unique Username and Password and manage your profile.
- Activate the form by paying INR 600 via the online gateway portal.
- In case of online payment difficulties, you may also download the form on the website of the institute.
- Registration Forms are also available at the respective campus and can be filled manually and paid either Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft drawn in the favor of "INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT", payable at Delhi.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the “Admission” button and click on the “Download Form”.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Pay an application fee is INR 600 by Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft drawn in favor of the “International Institute Of Hotel Management” Payable Delhi.
- Submit the application form by self or by post at the college office to the address given below:
B-2/70, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
Mathura Road, Near Badarpur Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110044
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test (e-CHAT) exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Check: IIHM Delhi Admission
International Institute of Hotel Management Placement
IIHM Delhi has a placement cell that covers various types within the hospitality industry; be it the airline sectors or the process outsourcing sectors or the hotel industry including the resorts, catering sectors and the luxury sectors, or it can be the highest paying retail sectors. For students completing the course in the UK, or Canada or Bangkok, the international hotel chains seek their services at the supervisory and managerial levels through the University placement and recruitment departments and for all students.
International Institute of Hotel Management Facilities
IIHM Delhi has a state of the art infrastructure. Listed below are the details for same:
- Sports Activities
- Cultural Activities
- Food & Drink Festival
- Inter College Fest
- Talent Hunt Activities
- Debates and Quiz
- Fashion Shows
International Institute of Hotel Management FAQs
Ques. What is an Internship or Industrial Training?
Ans. An Internship or Industrial Training is a platform that is provided to all second-year students as a part of the on the job training as per the requirements of the University academic curriculum. This training is compulsory for all students. The training report and performance are very closely monitored by the college management. The internship is for a period of 6 months. Students have the option to complete the training from India or Abroad. If the students are selected to go abroad for training then extra charges for flight, visa, accommodation, Govt Paperwork, etc need to be borne by the student.
Ques. Does IIHM Delhi provide scholarships?
Ans. IIHM Delhi provides scholarships to students only on the basis of marks secured in class 12th. Students must secure the below-mentioned percentage to avail scholarship from CBSE/ ISC/ HSC Board (Average in Best of Five, Physical Education Marks not considered)
- 80% and above in class 12th - INR 20,250
- 90% and above in class 12th - INR 40,500
Ques. How can I get my admit card?
Ans. Admit cards would be emailed to you on your registered email address 7 days before the exam.
Ques. What is the fee structure of degree programs?
Ans. The fee structure of degree programs are as follows:
- 1st Year: INR 2,17,000
- 2nd Year: INR 2,17,000
- 3rd Year: INR 1,82,000 + 500 GBP
Ques. How many campuses does IIHM have in total?