Kohinoor International Management Institute - [KIMI] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Kohinoor International Management Institute (KIMI) is a Hotel and Tourism Management School located in Pune, Maharashtra. The institute was established in the year 2000 and is affiliated to Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). KIMI is also accredited by University College Birmingham (UCB) and University of South Carolina, Beaufort. Courses offered by KIMI are B.Sc. in Hospitality & Tourism Studies, BA (Hons.) in Hospitality Business Management and Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management.
Kohinoor International Management Institute Courses and Eligibility
BA (Hons.) and B.Sc. Courses Eligibility
Admissions to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Tourism Studies/ Hospitality Management) and BA (Hons.) in Hospitality Business Management are open for candidates fulfilling the following criteria:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Scoring minimum 5.5 in each element of IELTS Exam with an aggregate score of 6.0 (Candidates already having 65% marks in English as a subject in 10+2 need not appear for IELTS Exam).
- Maximum age to apply for these courses is 23 and there should be no gap of more than two years in education.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview Conducted by the Institute on the basis of which final admission shall be granted.
Know about Kohinoor College of Hotel Management Fee Structure
Kohinoor International Management Institute Placements
Kohinoor International Management Institute enjoys an enviable reputation for the quality of the industry placements offered to its students. The Placement Team maintains close links with various National and International Hotels, Resorts and other Hospitality related providers. The placements arranged by KIMI are worldwide and the location depends upon the student’s preference, financial capability and language skills.
Get more details on KIMI Placements
Why Join Kohinoor International Management Institute?
- Industry Oriented Curriculum helps the candidates in developing the required set of skills which are in demand by the Industrial needs.
- Students are constantly guided and taught by the National and International faculty who has years of experience and practical exposure.
- Foreign Residential Studies during the courseware makes the students Global ready and fit to understand the global requirement.
- Industrial Trainings during the study program gives the insight of current industrial aspects which might be helpful during the final placement of a candidate.
- Corporate Tie-ups of KIMI leads to the availability of numerous placement opportunities for the students.