Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (SBIHM), Kolkata offers numerous quality centralized modern-day courses at UG, PG, and Diploma levels in the desired hotel management and related trades. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of entrance test conducted at the institute level.
|Affiliated to||MAKAUT, Kolkata|
|Approved by||UGC Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India|
|Program type||UG, PG and Diploma|
|How to reach||
The college offers numerous courses in the genre of hospitality management and related studies such as the following:
|Undergraduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses||Diploma Programs|
|Bachelor in Hotel Management||Master in Hotel Management||Diploma in Fashion Technology|
|Bachelor in Hospital Management||MBA in Hospital Management||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Bachelor in Hospitality Management||MBA in Hospitality Management||Diploma in Hotel/ Hospitality Management|
|Bachelor in Travel & Tourism||MBA in Tourism Management||Diploma in Hospital Management|
|Bachelor in Fashion Technology||-||Diploma in Tourism Management|
|Bachelor in Culinary Science||-||-|
- For UG Courses: Intermediate graduate in any discipline from a recognized board
- For PG Courses: Bachelor degree in the relevant discipline from any recognized university
- For Diploma Programs: Matric passed from a recognized board
Check: SBIHM Fee Structure
Eligible candidates can collect the admission form and prospectus of the respective course from the Institute as well as the official website. Fill the requisite information and submit the form at SBIHM’s corporate address with attested photocopies of important documents. An application fee of INR 800 will be required to pay in form of DD in favor of Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management. The institute shortlists the candidate and will be called for admission test for final admission.
Click here: SBIHM Admission
Apart from giving quality education, Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management also provides a wide range of Placement Opportunities to the worthy and interested candidates in the same genre they are desired to indulge themselves. The college also provides training & internship programs to the candidates in order to give a practical approach to the studies and for a better learning experience. The T&P Cell constantly keeps in touch with the industries so as to create fine placement opportunities for students.
Know more: SBIHM Placement
Subhas Bose Institute Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by the institute to cater to the need of the students:
- Computer Lab: The lab is well-equipped with the latest machines and modern software which enables the students to update themselves. It also has LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity to every computer to gain valuable data and information.
- Library: There is a rich collection of 18,000 books, reports, journals, periodicals which provide the best resources to the students.
- Hostel: The Institute has a separate accommodation facility for both male and female students. The rooms are equipped with the latest and modern technology to cater to the needs of the students.
- Transportation: SBIHM has two deluxe buses to pick up and drop the students from hostel to campus back. The prices are affordable and can be availed by day scholar students.
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (SBIHM), Kolkata is a Private College instituted in the year 1999 and fully affiliated to Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, (MAKAUT) Kolkata. It is known for having the best infrastructure and campus in the region with an air-conditioned campus and international facilities.
Ques. What are the Infrastructure and Facilities available at SBIHM Kolkata?
Ques. Is SBIHM Kolkata affiliated to MAKAUT?
Ques. Is SBIHM Kolkata a government institute?
Ques. What are the courses available at SBIHM, Kolkata?
Ques. What is the cost of studying a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from SBIHM, Kolkata?