Christ College, Irinjalakuda was founded in 1956. It is situated in Thrissur, Kerala and is affiliated to the University of Calicut. It offers a variety of UG, PG, and Doctorate courses in different fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Application, Social work, Language, Physical Education, Library & Information Science, and Management. Candidates seeking admission can apply online.
- Online Registrations 2020 for the 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) will commence from November 10, 2020, and end on November 16, 2020. Registration Fee for General Category students is INR 280, and INR 115 for SC/ ST Category.
- Christ College, Irinjalakuda, has released its Provisional Merit List for 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. in Geology for 2020 Admissions.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda admission 2020 for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science is still going on. The last date to fill the application and declaration of merit lists is yet to be notified.
- Admissions to Christ College ijk for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. the course is over. The last date to fill the application form was July 15, 2020. The final Merit list for Christ College Irinjalakuda B.P.Ed. was declared on September 18, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda UG admission 2020 for new courses (M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, B.Com. Taxation) is over. The last date to apply for new courses was September 22, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda UG admission for aided courses is over. The final merit list for various aided courses (BA Economics, BA Functional English, B.Voc.Food Pro-Tech, B.Voc. Information Technology, B.Com, B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Geology, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. Zoology, B.Sc. Physics) was declared on August 23, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda UG admission for self-financing courses is over. The final merit list for various self-financing courses (BA Malayalam, B.Com Professional, B.Sc. Computer Science, BCA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Food Technology, B.Sc. Geology, B.Sc. Hotel Management, B.Sc. Mathematics, BSW, B.Sc. Psychology, B.Sc. Physics, BA English Literature, BA English & History) was declared on August 23, 2020.
- Christ College Irinjalakuda PG admission is over. The final merit list for various courses (M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Zoology, M.Sc. Statistics, M.Sc. Physics, M.A Economics, M.A English Literature, M.A History, M.Com, M.Sc. Applied Geology, M.Sc. Botany) was declared on September 15, 2020.
- The admission for Christ College Irinjalakuda M.Sc Clinical Psychology 2020 is over. The final merit list was declared on September 10, 2020.
Christ College Admission 2020
|Opening of application forms for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||July 3, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||To Be Notified|
|Declaration of merit list for 1-year B.Sc Library and Information Science||To be Notified|
|Opening of application forms for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course||June 25, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course||July 15, 2020|
|Declaration of 4-year Integrated B.P.Ed. course Final Merit List||September 18, 2020|
|Opening of application forms for M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, and B.Com. Taxation||September 22, 2020|
|Closing of application forms for M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Health & Yoga Therapy, B.A. Economics, and B.Com. Taxation||September 28, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for UG Aided Courses||August 23, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for UG Self financing Courses||August 23, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for PG Courses:||September 15, 2020|
|M.Sc. Clinical Psychology||September 10, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for PG Courses (MSW and M.Sc in Environmental Science)||August 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for M.Sc. Computer Science||July 26, 2020|
|Last date to apply through Management seats||September 28, 2020|
|Last date to apply for M.Sc. Health and Yoga Therapy||October 22, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Notification Date||November 10, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Commencement of Online Registration||November 10, 2020|
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Geology) Last Date of Registration||November 16, 2020|
Christ College Irinjalakuda Highlights 2021
|Affiliated to||University of Calicut|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
Christ College Irinjalakuda Courses
The College offers a variety of courses in arts, science, commerce, social work, library science, computer application, business administration. Here are some of the popular courses:
|B. C. A.||
|B. B. A.||
Read More: Christ College Irinjalakuda Courses and Fees
Christ College Irinjalakuda Admissions
UG Admission: Admission in the majority of the UG courses is based on merit followed by the interview. However, for Integrated B.P.Ed., admission is done on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the college.
PG Admission: Admissions to the courses like MSW, MCJ, M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, Environmental Science and Computer Science is based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned departments of the college. While for the remaining courses, candidates are selected on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
Ph.D. Admission: Admission to the doctorate courses is done on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the college. Candidates with a valid score in UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ JRF Fellowship are exempted from the entrance examination.
How to apply?
- Register online on christcollegeijk.edu.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ and open the online application form.
- Pay the fee of application via Credit Card/ Net-banking/ Debit Card before filling the form.
- Fill & submit the online application form
Read more: Christ College Irinjalakuda Admission
Christ College Irinjalakunda Placements
The College has active career guidance & placement cell which takes care of all training & placement activities and programs. It also prepares students to face interviews and to take up jobs at the end of final year.
Well-reputed companies visit the college to hire students for placements and training. Some of the top recruiters are South India Bank Ltd., KPMG, Federal Bank, Axis Bank, HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies, TVS Group, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Eureka Forbes, MRF, TCS, Green steps, Orell Techno System and many more.
Read More: Christ College Irinjalakuda Placement
Christ College Irinjalakuda Facilities
- Hostel: The college has separate hostels for both boys and girls with grounds of Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Basketball, Netball & Athletics, and Multi-health GYM cum health center.
- Health and Medical Facilities: There is a health and medical centre that provides good-quality services to the students, faculty, and other staff members.
- Gym: The College has gym equipment too for all students and staff.
- Library: The library consists of more than 70,000 books and internet café with unlimited usage time.
- Sports: There is an Athletic Stadium with 8*400 track different playgrounds for Cricket, Football, Volleyball, and Basketball. College also has a 10-meter indoor shooting range. Students are encouraged to take part in various national and international competitions.
- Cafeteria: The college is providing a canteen facility to students and other staff members.
- Auditorium: There is a big auditorium for seminars, events, and other programs.
- Wi-Fi: The College is providing full access to Wi-Fi to their students with unlimited usage.
- Laboratories: There are Computer Labs, Language Lab, GIS Lab, Micro-biology Lab with centralized air conditioners.
- Swimming Pool: The College has also a swimming pool for students where they can enjoy water activities
Read More: Christ College Irinjalakuda Hostel
Christ College Irinjalakuda FAQs
Ques. Does the college provide any fee concession or scholarships?
Ques. Is there any online teaching facility?
Ques. Does the college provide facilities for handicapped students?
Ques. What is the most popular course in college?
Ques. Does the college provide any special program to the students?
Ques. Does the college support any military training or any social service?
Ques. Does the college provide fee concession and stipend to the students?
Ans. The students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes are eligible for fee concession and stipend provided they apply for the same in time. Application forms are available from the office.
Ques. Does Christ college provide a hostel facility?
Ans. Yes, the college provides hostel facilities to both girls and boys students. The hostel charges include- establishment charges (rent, light, water, etc) which may vary from INR 400 – to 500 (per month). The monthly mess charges, which may vary from INR 1700 to 2100. A sum of INR 2500 has to be deposited as a mess advance at the time of admission.
Ques. Which companies approach the campus for placements?
Ans. Many companies visit the campus for placements. Some of the names include:
- HCL Technologies
- WIPRO Technologies
- ICICI Bank
- Green Steps
Ques. What is the duration and eligibility of Integrated B.P.Ed. at Christ College?
Ans. The duration for integrated B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) the course is 4years. The eligibility is 10+2, Fitness Test, Entrance Test, Interview, and performance. It is an aided course and the college has a total of 36 seats.