ILS Law College, also known as Indian Law Society's Law College was established in 1924. It is a government law school in Pune, India and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
The college is rated A by NAAC and it is among top 10 law institutions for many years.The college is spread over 154 acres campus. It offers three year and five year degree programs in law, and along with them it also offers diploma programs.
The college provides various facilities to the students studying at ILS Law College. Library, Sports and Gymnasium, Hostel, Swimming Pool are some of the facilities available at the college.
Indian Law Society's Law College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1924 | Public|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune|
|Courses Offered||8 Courses across various streams|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Dua Associates Bangalore, India Law Services, Khaitan & Co., HDFC bank, ICICI Bank|
|Campus Area||154 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Sports, Swimming Pool|
ILS College Rankings
Below mentioned are Indian Law Society's Law College’s ranks for the year 2019
|CSR-GHRDC||1ST out of top 10 Law School of Eminence|
|India Today||4th among the top 10 Law Colleges, 1st in Private Colleges offering the Highest Salary, 1st in Private Colleges with the lowest Tuition Fees, 1st in Private Colleges with the Best Value for Money by India|
|The Week||9th among the top 35 All India Law Colleges, 2nd among the top 23 All India Private Law Colleges, 2nd among the top 6 Private Law Colleges- West Zone|
Indian Law Society's Law College Courses Offered
|B.A. LLB.||Eligibility: Candidate must have cleared 10+2 examination or equivalent in any stream and must have passed in graduation in any discipline scoring at least 45% marks in all the years
Duration: 5 years
|LLB||Eligibility: Candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline scoring at least 45% marks in all the years
Duration: 3 years
|LLM||Eligibility: Candidate must have cleared LLB from any recognised university scoring at least 45% marks
Duration: 2 years
|Diploma||Eligibility: Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university equivalent to the corresponding degrees of Pune University.
Duration: 1 year
Specializations: Taxation and Laws, Labour Laws and Labour Welfare
ILS College Admissions
Admission at Indian Law Society's Law College is based on merit and entrance both. Interested candidates have to submit the application form online on the official website of the college. The students applying for BA.LLB have to appear for MH-CET-LAW and also have to clear the exam with a good rank.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can either visit the official website of the college or can collect the forms from the college and register for the online application of form.
- The candidate has to fill all the personal and qualification details in the application form.
- The candidate must go through the eligibility criteria and all the details submitted by him/her as the form once submitted cannot be edited afterwards.
ILS also follows the reservation criteria as stated by the Government.
- 50% of seats are reserved for candidates of SC, SC, ST, NT, VJNT and OBC categories.
- Candidates belonging to Maharashtra only can apply against these seats.
- 3 % seats are also reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
- 47 % seats are available for all other categories which are divided among candidates belonging from outside Maharashtra and from Maharashtra.
Read more: ILS College Admission
ILS College Placement
ILS Law College has an active training and placement cell. Many college interviews and campus placement drives are organized for the students studying at ILS Law College.
Many renowned companies have participated in the placement drives. Companies, Organizations, Firms and Advocates visit the college to recruit the students. Dua Associates Bangalore, India Law Services, Khaitan & Co, HDFC bank, ICICI Bank, Mahindra Finance, KPMG, Pune and many more have participated in the campus drive.
Click ILS College Placement
ILS College Scholarships
- Students can apply for the NSP scholarship provided by the Government of India.
- The students have to apply for the scholarship from the NSP portal.
- The application has to be submitted along with the necessary documents with the form in the college office.
Read more: ILS College Scholarship
ILS College Facilities
There are various facilities for the students studying at ILS Law College. The facilities are as follows:
- Library: The College has a library equipped with books, journals and references. Students can avail the facility and gain knowledge along with their academics books.
- Sports and Gymnasium: The College has various facilities of sports in the college. The students can play indoor as well as outdoor games. It also has a gym with all the equipment.
- Hostel: The College also provides hostel facility to the students studying at the college. All the basic and necessary facilities are provided to the students. Spacious rooms are there for the comfort of the students. Free parking of vehicles is also available.
- Cafeteria: The College also has Cafeteria which serves healthy and hygienic food. The college has both Canteen and Mess.
ILS College FAQs
Ques. What is the full address of Indian Law Society's Law College?
Ans. ILS Law College is situated in Pune, India. The full address of the College is ILS Law College,
Law College Road (Chiplunkar Road),
Pune -411004, Maharashtra State, India.
Ques. How to contact Indian Law Society's Law College?
Ans. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the college or can contact the college through Phone or E-mail.
Phone: +91 20 25656775 (t) or +91 20 25658665 (f)
Ques. What is the application form fee for Indian Law Society's Law College courses?
Ques. Does Indian Law Society's Law College provide separate hostels for boys and girls?
Ques. Does Indian Law Society's Law College accept any other Entrance exam?