Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Haryana is India’s first Global Law School which exclusively offers Law Programs in Haryana. This Law School is affiliated to Jindal Global University (JGU) and it’s one of the parts of its 9 Schools. JGLS Haryana provides Law Programmes for UG and PG including the combining Law Programmes like Arts and Business Administration. The courses offered by the college are B.A. LL.B., LL.B, BBA LL.B., B.A., and LL.M., etc. It also modulates a special Ph.D. Programme on various researches. JGLS, Haryana conducts admission through Entrance Examinations like LSAT - India, JSAT - India, and CLAT - PG. Admission of the candidates will strictly depend upon their merit and the performances in such entrance examinations. In 2019, more than 30 students achieved a median salary package of INR 12 LPA in placements.
Jindal Global Law School Highlights
|Established | Type||2009 | Private|
|Parent University||Jindal Global University (JGU)|
|Accreditation||NAAC “A” Grade|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Popular Courses||B.A. LL.B., LL.B, BBA LL.B., B.A., and LL.M.|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Health Care, Common Room, Dining, Global Library|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Admission Test|
Jindal Global Law School Courses
JGLS Haryana provides law programs collaboratively with Arts subjects. This course structure has been framed according to the rules and regulations prescribed by the Bar Council of India. The following are the overview of the entire course structure described in a tabulated format:
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons)||Arts and Law||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 45% marks and LSAT India merit rank.
Duration: 5 Years
|BBA LL.B. (Hons)||Business Administration and Law|
|B.A. (Hons)||Legal Studies||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 45% mark and JSAT India merit rank
Duration: 3 years
|LL.B.||Law||Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 45%.
Duration: 3 Years
Duration: 1 year
|Ph.D.||-||Eligibility: LL.M. with a minimum of 55% and 3 years of field experience.
Duration: 3 to 7 years
Click here Jindal Global Law School Courses and Fees
Jindal Global Law School Admission
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Haryana invites applications to the candidates on the basis of merit. While some admissions are conducted on the basis of marks in the previous qualifying exam, some are done on the score in the entrance exams.
How to Apply?
To get admission in Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Haryana, the interested candidates have to give entrance examinations like LSAT - India, JSAT - India, and CLAT-PG. Admission of the candidates in the programs like UG and PG will depend upon the merit and performance of these admission tests.
Followings are the major steps involved in the application:
- Register online for their relevant entrance examinations.
- Upload necessary documents along with photographs.
- Pay off the application/registration fee. Receive an email as a token of confirmation.
- The admit cards of such examinations will be published on the official website of the examination conducting bodies.
- Based on the score and the percentile achieved in the entrance examinations, the candidates will be called for admission followed by counseling.
Jindal Global Law School Placement
Every year various reputed National and Multi-national companies visit the college to offer placement opportunities in their company to the qualified students in several designations. JGLS also regulates a separate Training and Professional Development Team to prepare the students for placement by conducting various Training programs including Skills improvement.
For the past 3 years, Jindal Global Law school has exceptional placement records. It proves that JGLS, Haryana dedicatedly involved in this market to accelerate the industry growth by continuously making accountable lawyers. According to the last Placement Report (2019) of this institution, a total of 71 students from 5-Years LL.B. Programme and that of 17 students from 3-Years LL.B. Programme have been successfully placed in various Law Firms, In-house Counsels and NGOs and Think Tanks.
- Highest Salary Package – 16 LPA
- Average Salary Package – 12 LPA
Know more Jindal Global Law School Placement
Jindal Global Law School Scholarship
Jindal Global Law School provides scholarships to such candidates based on their merit, family income, and some other factors are also taken into consideration. There also different rules and regulations regarding the scholarships. To manage the complete scholarship infrastructure, the college has its separate Scholarship Committee. The Scholarships provided by JGLS, Haryana are mentioned below:
- O.P. Jindal Outstanding Merit Scholarships: This scholarship is composed of INR 1 Lack per year and is given to the top five rank holders in the LSAT entrance exam.
- Naveen Jindal Young Global Scholarships: A selection process is made and one student from LL.B., BA/BBA LL.B. and LL.M. are selected. The scholarship includes course fee reduction, a 50% reduction for LL.M., and a 1-year program fee for the rest of the courses.
- Shallu Jindal Oustanding Women Scholarships: 3 students from LL.B., 2 students from BA/BBA LL.B., and 2 students from LL.M. are given fee reduction.
Read more Jindal Global Law School Scholarship
Jindal Global Law School Facilities
Facilities provided by Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Haryana are mentioned below:
- Student Housing and Dining: The University has several premium housing complexes for the students situated in different blocks. The buildings are beautifully decorated and framed with amazing French Architecture. There is also the dining facility adjunct to the accommodation.
- Global Library: The institute has a Global Library occupying 10,000 sq ft. The Library consists of 48,000 printed books inclusive of various monographs, research reports, law reports, and journals. The library also includes a number of electronic materials and resources for the betterment of the candidates.
- Student Recreation: Recreation centers are in various blocks of the University campus. The Common rooms consist of several refreshments and games such as Snookers, Table Tennis, Pool table, and Movie screens to name a few.
- Health Care: The institution modulates permanent Health care for all the students. This large Health Care embraces separate male and female wards, consultation rooms, physiotherapy treatment rooms, counseling rooms, meditation room, and sample collection room. This Health Care occupies a space of 3500 sq ft.
Click here Jindal Global Law School Hostel
Jindal Global Law School Faculty
Jindal Global Law school has the largest and one of the prolific faculties comparing to other law schools in India. Most of these faculty members of JGLS, Haryana have passed out from famous colleges and universities of India and hold degrees from foreign universities as well. The college has more than 150 active faculty members and a large amount of these members carry Ph.D. degrees from different recognized International universities.
Jindal Global Law School FAQs
Ques. Who are the top recruiters in JGLS, Haryana?
Ans. The name of the top recruiters in JGLS, Haryana are Cognizant, Flipkart, Ashok Leyland, Central Bank of India, PWC, and Axis Bank to name a few.
Ques. How much should I score in LSAT to take admission in JGLS, Haryana?
Ans. A student who wishes to take admission in JGLS, Haryana has to secure at least 80 Percentile to confirm his/her seat for a 5-years Law course and at least 60 Percentile to confirm his/her seat for 3-Years LL.B. Programme and 1-Year LL.M. Programme.
Ques. Does JGLS, Haryana provide the scope of International Internship?
Ans. Yes, the college provides an exciting scope of International Internship in some famous international law firms for the students. The name of such law firms is White & Case LLP, Allen & Overy, Supreme Court of Hawaii, ReedSmith and Mitry Lawyers.
Ques. Are there any other additional facilities in JGLS, Haryana?
Ans. Apart from the above-mentioned facilities, there are some more additional facilities provided by JGLS, Haryana. The facilities or services are Laundry, Courier Service, Guest House Services, Housekeeping Service, Bank/ATM Facility, Security, and Safety Security.
Ques. What is the Hostel fee in JGLS, Haryana?
Ans. JGLS, Haryana facilitates great hostel facility or Student Housing for the candidates. These Housings cost INR 2.40 LPA.