KLE Society’s Law College was established in 1975 and situated in Bangalore acting as a training ground to those seeking a legal profession. The law college was established under the flagship of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing a legal education in Bangalore.
The Law College offers undergraduate law programs, various certificate and diploma courses operating in a modern, well-equipped campus located in Bangalore.
Read more: KLE Society’s Law College Admission
KLE Society’s Law College Courses
The Law College offers a three Year LL.B. Degree Course, five-year Integrated Degree Courses to cater to the needs of the globalized corporate world and future corporate lawyers Courses such as – B.B.A. LL.B., BA.LL.B, and B.Com.LL.B are also offered.
Below are some courses are given with their eligibility along with admission criteria:
Candidate must be 10+2 passed with 45% of marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC / ST candidates only
LSAT/CLAT Valid scores
Any degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC / ST candidates only.
Read more: KLE Society’s Law College Fee Structure
KLE Society’s Law College Rankings and Recognitions
- ‘India Today’ ranked the college as 3rd Best Law College in the South Zone and 12th best Law College in India
- ‘The Week’ ranked the college as 4th Best Private Law College in South Zone and 11th best Private Law College in India
- GHRDC ranked the college as the 3rd Best Law College in Southern region and 9th Best Law College in India
- ‘Careers 360’ ranked the college as the 10th Best Law College in India
- ‘The Outlook’ ranked the college as 24th Best law College in India
- The KLE Law College has been recognized by the Bar Council of India as one of the top five Law Colleges in the country
Why KLE Society’s Law College?
- Approved by Bar Council of India and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
- 40 years of legal education
- Ranked top among Indian Law Colleges
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- E-Library with on-line and off-line database
- Well staked traditional Library
- Legal Research Cell
- Practical court craft and moot courts
- Guest lectures by leading advocates and former judges of High Courts and Supreme Courts on a regular basis
- The college has availed ICT facility for research by establishing E-library with a huge online and offline database