S. Ramaiah College of Law (MSRCL) was established in 1995 and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University. It has been recognized by the Bar Council of India and UGC. The institute offers courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, B. Com. LLB, post-graduate, and certificate courses in various specializations of Law. For the UG courses, students are admitted through the CLAT examination.
Students are offered the best career opportunities in the field as the institute invites various law firms and companies for campus placements. In 2018, MSRCL was ranked 11th according to Outlook India’s list of top law colleges, 10th according to The Week in 2018 and 18th by India Today in 2019.
MSRCL Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1995 | Private|
|Accreditation and Approval||Bar Council of India, New Delhi and UGC.|
|Affiliation||Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi|
|Popular Courses||BA LLB, BBA LLB, B. Com. LLB|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Top Recruiters||Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Harsha & Co, Anup Shah & Associates, Just Law Associates, Fox Mandal Associates, Aditya Narayan & Co|
MSRCL Bangalore Rankings
Over the years, MSRCL has been recognised among the top law colleges in the country by various organisations. Some of them have been listed below in the table:
|CSR – GHRDC Law School Survey||2nd||2018|
Read More: MSRCL Bangalore Top Rankings
MSRCL Bangalore Courses
MSRCL offers the following undergraduate and PG Diploma courses in the field of law:
|BA, LLB (Integrated)||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized institution, with 45% of total marks (40% for SC/ST)||5 years|
|BBA, LLB (Integrated)||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized institution, with 45% of total marks (40% for SC/ST)||5 years|
|B. Com., LLB (Integrated)||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized institution, with 45% of total marks (40% for SC/ST)||5 years|
|PG Diploma (Cyber Law / Information Technology)||Graduation||2 years|
Read More: MSRCL Bangalore Courses and Fees
MSRCL Bangalore Admission
Students are selected into UG courses based on their performance in the CLAT Entrance Test. CLAT is a National Level Entrance Test conducted for students seeking admissions to the Law Universities and Colleges in India.
- Candidates need to go to the official website of MSRCL and download the application form.
- Fill in the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the form with the registration fees of Rs. 1100.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
- Students selected after the interview will have to pay the fees for the first year within 3 days.
Read More: MSRCL Bangalore Admissions
MSRCL Bangalore Placements
The institute invites Law Firms, Companies, and NGOs for campus placements. Students are required to register beforehand in order to participate.
Some of the top recruiters are Wipro India Ltd, Deloitte Consulting, Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd., Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Harsha & Co, Anup Shah & Associates, Just Law Associates, Fox Mandal Associates, Aditya Narayan & Co., Varasiddhi Vakil, Mindcrest Attorneys Pvt. Ltd. and Quislex Services Pvt. Ltd. The indicative median salary offered through placement is tabulated below.
|2017||INR 4.5 Lakhs|
Read More: MSRCL Bangalore Placements
MSRCL Bangalore Facilities
The Institute offers the following student-centric facilities:
- Hostel: There are separate hostels for boys and girls along with attached mess facilities.
- Moot Court Hall: Students are enabled to hone their skills of advocacy by participating in Moot Court competitions.
- Library: The library offers over 10,000 law books, journals, periodicals and reference material.
- Miscellaneous Facilities: NCC, NSS, Sports, Clubs, Societies, Computer Lab with wi-fi, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Bank, Medical Facilities and Extra-curricular activities are the other facilities available.
Read more: MSRCL Bangalore Hostel Facility
MSRCL Bangalore FAQs
Ques. What are the certificate courses offered at the institute?
Ques. Is it compulsory for the students to pursue internships during the course?
Ques. When do the students have to register for placements?
Ques. Is there an age limit for applying to the BA LLB Integrated course?
Ques. Does the college have a dress code?