DAV College Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
D.A.V. College, Muzaffarnagar, was established in 1917. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University and accredited by NAAC with B++. In 1994-95 the Govt. of U.P. formally declared D.A.V. College Muzaffarnagar as one of the top three colleges among all grant-in-aid and Govt. Colleges of U.P The College is conducts undergraduate and post graduate courses in various disciplines under the guidance of experienced teaching personalities. It has been accredited By AICTE.
- To continual improvement in education improving process capability and human resource development through relational allocation of available resources and using different Statistical tools and Techniques
- The College has separate spacious buildings for different departments with very well equipped undergraduate and post graduate laboratories
D.A.V. College, Muzaffarnagar is known for its quality research output for which it has well equipped research laboratories and other related facillities. More than 275 Ph. Ds have been produced by its faculty and nearly 45 Scholars are engaged in working for Ph.D. degree currently.
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Physcology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Law
- Department of Physical Education
- NCC: N.C.C. unit of 55 cadets is working in the college for the development of discipline, Nationality and courageous instinct in the students in the supervision of an officer. N.C.C. Cadets are given extra benefits at the time of recruitment in the jobs and admission in the higher classes. N.C.C. Cadets passed in first division are given scholarships
- NSS: In this college there are four units of N.S.S. and in each unit at the most 100 students. The selection of the interested students is done by the concerned Programme-Officers on the basis of their qualifications and aptitude. N.S.S. Certificates bear weight age while taking admissions to B.Ed., LL.B., and post-graduate classes.
- SPIC MACAY: Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongs Youth(SPIC) is creating waves not only among the students of the college, but sensitizing the youth of the entire western U.P. and Uttarakhand about our rich cultural heritage